It's arrived...more pics

DMilsey

Nice!!

I can't wait to get mine..... Ive specced it with: ESP, rear electric windows, cruise, sat nav, parking sensors, curtain airbags, heated seats, spare wheel & textile mats.

Gonna get some Eibach 30mm lowering springs fitted by the dealer on arrival, just need to wait for Jabba to finish their rear anti roll bar!

Steve

Nice!!

I can't wait to get mine..... Ive specced it with: ESP, rear electric windows, cruise, sat nav, parking sensors, curtain airbags, heated seats, spare wheel & textile mats.

Gonna get some Eibach 30mm lowering springs fitted by the dealer on arrival, just need to wait for Jabba to finish their rear anti roll bar!

Steve

Mine has climatic and kenwood audio, upgrade.

Im intrested in the eibach upgrade myself too

only option i have is the spare wheel :( as this car was already built because i didn't want to wait 3/4 quoted months for a specced one!! but i think im going to retro fit a few things, colombus, maxidot and cruise, but tbh not high on my priority list as im just loving the car as it is :)

Cars done 400 miles now and took it through the rev range today, really really impressed goes so well, im chuffed to bits with it.

P.s also considering eibachs :p

only option i have is the spare wheel :( as this car was already built because i didn't want to wait 3/4 quoted months for a specced one!! but i think im going to retro fit a few things, colombus, maxidot and cruise, but tbh not high on my priority list as im just loving the car as it is :)

Cars done 400 miles now and took it through the rev range today, really really impressed goes so well, im chuffed to bits with it.

P.s also considering eibachs :p

Im not sure if columbus is doable :/ its normally amundens units. Either way your look at nearly £1000 if not more for the units.

The Kenwood is £900

Im not sure if columbus is doable :/ its normally amundens units. Either way your look at nearly £1000 if not more for the units.

The Kenwood is £900

Columbus is £400ish... I know, i have one - It will also work fine in the Fabia - Plug and Play on the newer ones:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/218577-columbus-sat-nav/

• Like 1

Columbus is £400ish... I know, i have one - It will also work fine in the Fabia - Plug and Play on the newer ones:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/218577-columbus-sat-nav/

£400 how :/ i worked in a skoda parts department and the balero retails at more then that.

I also had to price up a replacment columbus system and im sure that was 4 figures at least.

As it options its £1500, im guessing your refering to 2nd hand???

Edited by CRASH67

yeah second hand, ive seen units for 400/500 in imacculate condition, only a few months old! Also been told will work fine in my fab, plug in and play :) Like i said it's not high on my priority list i might not even do it lol, i'm just enjoying the car so much :D, when i get bored ill start changing things!

Also sorted my insurance last night,as i had 7 days free which ends on saturday, 500 fully comp, 20 years old and zero years no claims, again very happy bunny

Dave

Edited by DMilsey
  • Like 1

Very low insurance group and good security.

Im in two minds wether to get the Kenwood in mine replaced buy a factory sat nav unit, as im not overly keen on the USB/Aux connection on the stereo. After using it a few times the wire gets in the way . Would rather have the columbus and MDI

• Like 1

yeah i was tempted to get an after market double din head unit with sat nav, but don't want the ugly usb slot on the front or the aux cable i like my mdi where it is and the car already has an aux plug..

Dont get me wrong the Kenwood is excellent tool, whats disappointing is as a VWG approved stereo, it would of been nice if it could of been developed or allowed to be linked to the MDI system for neatness, being hidden not really an issue as i use my iphone for music.

The one thing i may explore is the TV function which at the moment isnt avalible due to lack of a freeveiw reciever id guess.

So either find And add that or possibly set up a rear veiwing camera.