My Monte

CRASH67

Yes the monte seems to attract attention. I really do like the red on black.

As you say with the dsg its akward being on the wheel rather then fixed but ive managed to drive round when ive had the please of driving a VRS :)

Monte is certainly a better looking car than the vRS, and my personal preference is for all black.

What is 'good looking' is obviously quite subjective. The vRS is quite colour sensitive imo, however get it in the right combination and it looks great.

Personally I think the vRS badging, double chrome exhaust pipes and LED drls lift it above the Monte in the looks department. Plus as an added benefit you don't have those black plasticky trims round the wheelarch which only serve to make the arch look huge and therefore the wheels tiny.

All just my thoughts tho - beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!

• Like 1

What is 'good looking' is obviously quite subjective. The vRS is quite colour sensitive imo, however get it in the right combination and it looks great.

Personally I think the vRS badging, double chrome exhaust pipes and LED drls lift it above the Monte in the looks department. Plus as an added benefit you don't have those black plasticky trims round the wheelarch which only serve to make the arch look huge and therefore the wheels tiny.

All just my thoughts tho - beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!

I would personaly like to see the ovtavia combination of LED drls and fogs rather then just led on the fab.

Also skoda shouldmof fitted the monte with the chrome rear tail pipe.

Im considering getiting a replace defusser with a tail pipe trim. (like the fabia sport)

I would personaly like to see the ovtavia combination of LED drls and fogs rather then just led on the fab.

Also skoda shouldmof fitted the monte with the chrome rear tail pipe.

Im considering getiting a replace defusser with a tail pipe trim. (like the fabia sport)

Agree seems very mean of skoda to deny the Monte a tailpipe!

Agree seems very mean of skoda to deny the Monte a tailpipe!

I can only asume it was to aid it seprating it from the VRS (i know the defussers are different but to glance at very similer)

Still could of used the old sport pipe