1st skoda vRS SE...Shinys!

Thanks Pete. I've never been sure if the front and rear strut braces were worth it, so I'll add the front one to my list of things to buy. :D

Is that one of them ever growing list that never gets shorter like mine? ;)

Is that one of them ever growing list that never gets shorter like mine? ;)

:D Thats the one. I crossed off 17" spiders, 312mm brakes, PD160, RARB and then eibachs, remap, front strut and rear strut got added!!! :D

The thing is, i didn't even have this many plans at this point last year but then i got myself hooked back into Briskoda and now the money flows out as quick as it comes in!! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok update time. Our SE had some annoying lacquer peel on the tailgate spoiler. So a few calls to Skoda UK and with help from all at Saunders Abbott in Sidcup and now she's as good as new.

C5ADA860-C8CA-4C44-A3D4-287A6B7410CB-639-00000055AA4EB774_zpsb0871dc3.jpg

Hats off to Skoda UK customer service who dealt with the matter very professionally. They offered to cover 70 percent of the repair cost.Which I was happy with as we didn't purchase the car from new and also she is nearly six years old now.

Also another pic of her at the Graffiti tunnel meet

BB964DF9-0BF8-47E6-9D57-9FCDAA2EABA2-639-00000055B0D117EA_zps7b4a4d1b.jpg

• Like 3

Guest BigJase88

Nice car

Dont know if you have or know about it but the coolant hoses to the left of your newly installed pd160 intake need a cable tie around them to pull them away from the pd160 as they will rub through in no time! Dont know if you have just the pic i can see has no cable ties :)

Nice car

Dont know if you have or know about it but the coolant hoses to the left of your newly installed pd160 intake need a cable tie around them to pull them away from the pd160 as they will rub through in no time! Dont know if you have just the pic i can see has no cable ties :)

Thanks Jase we shall investigate this.

Guest BigJase88

Yeah you'll sort it no bother its just the added width of the pd160 causes the coolant hose to rub and eventually rub through unless you strategically pull it out of the way with a cable tie! Probably already started to rub :)