1st skoda vRS SE...Shinys!

Small update. Front flaps from Saunders Abbott Sidcup cheers Adam. Easy to fit. Remove three T20 torx screws in arch liner then fit flaps using the three screws and supplied clip.

6727DEFC-16D9-44CF-8D6B-6A3ECE7D7337-3261-0000029135C216B8_zps563b4c02.jpg

Looks really smart. B) Any plans to fit the rear mudflaps??

I've considered the mudflaps for quite a while but the idea of having to cut the rear bumper/mudflap keeps putting me off in case i mess it up.

Looks really smart. B) Any plans to fit the rear mudflaps??

I've considered the mudflaps for quite a while but the idea of having to cut the rear bumper/mudflap keeps putting me off in case i mess it up.

I didn't know rears were available. Are they a skoda part ?

I didn't know rears were available. Are they a skoda part ?

Apparently the standard Fabia rear mudflaps fit but either they or the bumper needs to be cut slightly to allow them to fit properly.

These say not for vRS but i'm sure there's a guide on how to get them to fit. I'll have a scout around.

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/fabia-rear-mudflaps-2000-2007-22397

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice car

Dont know if you have or know about it but the coolant hoses to the left of your newly installed pd160 intake need a cable tie around them to pull them away from the pd160 as they will rub through in no time! Dont know if you have just the pic i can see has no cable ties :)

Got round to cable tying the hose out of the way of the PD160 intake today. No pics it's just a cable tie lol.

Thanks Jase for the info.

Guest BigJase88

Got round to cable tying the hose out of the way of the PD160 intake today. No pics it's just a cable tie lol.

Thanks Jase for the info.

No problem :)

Had it started to rub?

No problem :)

Had it started to rub?

Yeah just slightly. But it's not a daily driver so only covered minimal mileage. I can see if it was in regular use it would wear through quite quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...