1st skoda vRS SE...Shinys!

The good thing about having a petrol head for a wife is that I can pretty much get what I want for my octy. Funds permitting. The downside is that she also wants lots for her car ! So after fitting some new badges to mine ohh she said they are nice. Much more modern looking. Do they fit mine she said. Yes dear I replied.

So once more off to Saunders Abbot to get more badges. Cheers Guys.

null_zps401e52ff.jpgnull_zpsfa82e8c3.jpg

• Like 1

The good thing about having a petrol head for a wife is that I can pretty much get what I want for my octy. Funds permitting. The downside is that she also wants lots for her car ! So after fitting some new badges to mine ohh she said they are nice. Much more modern looking. Do they fit mine she said. Yes dear I replied.

So once more off to Saunders Abbot to get more badges. Cheers Guys.

null_zps401e52ff.jpgnull_zpsfa82e8c3.jpg

looks good pete! i really should get some! sorry couldn't stop and talk today was rather busy lol

Well it also means he cant say no once his fitted it to his car too lol

But thank you for the congratz messages!

oh and yes i see alot of people trying to read the boot over their steering wheel

Quite funny to see in my mirror

• 3 months later...

So after amazing Lloyd organised the gear linkage bush group buy. I've been pestered by Ria to get them fitted. Finally today I ventured to my man cave and extracted the tools to get the job done.

968D5430-D422-4A6F-91AD-1AD4F78DCFC3_zps

Also Front tyres were wearing. Ooops !!! So off with the old and some new Falken 914's fitted.

33FF26E7-EA4C-43D3-8A69-BE7AC2673F55_zps

Ria will report after the school run in the morning with her findings on the linkage.

not bad to fit aye Pete, did you stab yourself like i did!  :giggle:

did you just do the linkage bushes or did you do the bracket bushes too?

wish i had know i was deffo keeping the octy when this buy was on i would have got some!

not bad to fit aye Pete, did you stab yourself like i did!  :giggle:

did you just do the linkage bushes or did you do the bracket bushes too?

wish i had know i was deffo keeping the octy when this buy was on i would have got some!

No Peters were harmed in the fitment of bushes. And didn't do the bracket bushes. That's next weekends job to do.

No Peters were harmed in the fitment of bushes. And didn't do the bracket bushes. That's next weekends job to do.

now that is good news! haha and the bracket bushes i dropped a million times when doing charlies! haha

That's true. Although they were easy to retrieve :)

yes very easy funny how they both went to exactly the same place, it was all good i had a helper helper dude find them ;)

• Like 1

So after Hubby fitted my linkage bush thingies yesterday it wasn't until this morning on the school run that I got to drive my car. Gear selection is a lot more positive with a satisfying feeling when engaging all gears. Also a lot less sloppy around the neutral position. A top modification for little money. Thanks Lloyd for organising the group buy. I know it was a pita for you.

• 1 month later...

I could be wrong but i have a feeling skoda is covering another one we are doing this week too so they seem to be doing some now

Hmmmm, does this mean you work for a Skoda approved bodyshop Adam?? We may need to talk...

I think we have a child's play steering wheel so you can pretend from the back seat. But please refrain from making brum brum noises !

That would be hard but I promise I'll try...;)

Need to speak to you about few mods you made here cos me thinks these should be o on my car...!

• 3 weeks later...