New Blackline

Just collected my new octavia blackline this morning from Mervyn Stewart Skoda Belfast. Black hatchback with rear privacy blinds instead of privacy glass. Love the look of it and i have already had a few people stop and have a look at it. The engine appears quiter than my last vrs , which is sold already. Im now looking forward to the next couple of years driving. So far there doesnt appear to be any rattles from the back seat , which my last car suffered with , long may it last. Anyone else collected theirs, if so let me know what you think.

• Like 1

Perhaps the only Blackline in NI proper exclusive even if it did come from those donkeys on Boucher Crescent, John Mulholland Skoda Randalstown FTW! HTD mucker.

Not your favourite dealer then ?

Generally speaking there are only 2 main dealers in Northern Ireland** and one has a better name than the other from the bigger mechanical expertise to the basic respect for a customer I know where my loyalties are and so do a fair few Skoda owners I know. As with most places sales staff and service staff are two very different things especially when you pitch up with a warranty issue. Oh and 2 of my friends cars damaged and denied typical immaculate car owners.

**Skoda.co.uk reckons there are 4 main dealers in NI but one does not offer a proper workshop to what I would call Skoda standard and the other the the list the link doesn't work and on their own web site do not even claim to be a Skoda dealers........ Its a good 100 miles each way to my local dealer as a result but at least the service I receive is first class which does make a good difference.

rear privacy blinds instead of privacy glass.

What are these exactly, can it be after market retro fitted?

I have gone from a C-Max with dark tinted windows + blinds (built into the door/window) to my Blackline Estate and my youngest was getting lots of sun in his eyes!

What are these exactly, can it be after market retro fitted?

I have gone from a C-Max with dark tinted windows + blinds (built into the door/window) to my Blackline Estate and my youngest was getting lots of sun in his eyes!