where can I rear doors sill protectors from?

My lovely new blackline has nice vrs door sill protectors in the front, none in the rear, needed more in the rear due to kids.

Anyone know where I cam buy just the rear, ideally in silver, possibly black or any kind of clear protective tape that can be applied.

Also looking for some sort of bumper protection when loading stuff in and out.

Despite it being a lovely car it's going to be a work horse too!

I complained to Skoda UK saying how ridiculous that Skoda fit front protectors but not rear then expect me to buy a complete set to just get the rears. They arranged for my dealer to give me the rears FOC, which they did :happy: Admittley, they were only black and not the alloy look finish as my front ones were

Edited by cj_uk

Also just found a supplier selling just rear sill to match from vrs sills. Genuine product

Any chance of posting a link to them or a contact number and details?

Most people on here a loath to use Superskoda due to their apalling customer service, inflated prices and silly shipping charges

I have some of the super Skoda plain black plastic ones, dead easy to fit no template needed, just offer them up!

They come with tape already applied so just need to peel the backing strips off. Dead easy, took less than a week delivery I think.

I complained to Skoda UK saying how ridiculous that Skoda fit front protectors but not rear then expect me to buy a complete set to just get the rears. They arranged for my dealer to give me the rears FOC, which they did

Good call - more of us should go down that route! Like others I ended up buying full set and giving fronts to brother-in-law. His elegance spec didn't include them!

For OP, Skoda also now do a clear plastic film for the rear bumper.

Sarge.

very easy to fit - peel the backing tape off & stick.

its exactly the same way the front sills r put on from factory.

its exactly the same build material & finish as the front sill protectors.

delivery took less than a week, and that was all the way to australia!!!! i was surprised :)

Edited by JR RS

• 1 year later...

Grrr, how annoying!

Skoda fit the front door sill protectors as standard in the factory, but not the rears.

So when their customers want to fit the rears (when kids arrive on the scene) they aren't available to buy as rears only.

I have to buy the full set, including the fronts which are already fitted?

Thanks Skoda.

Full set: KDA 600 001