Black bonnet....

My carbon bonnet's paintwork is starting to go off, especially around the grille, so I am contemplating either painting black, or just wrapping black. I am looking into the latter on saturday. Already have a black roof, but could a black bonnet and grille be too much? I was even thinking about doing it so it was black from the leading corners, across to the top edge of the grille, then a black grille....

Something like this, but will obviously be a black aimed to match my roof.

bonnet.jpg

OK, all black I agree is going to look best, and is easiest too really, when it comes to wrapping.

Bonnet is already primed and painted/lacquered, so if I were going to wrap, I would probably sand it right down myself first. I'd rather not get down to the bare carbon though. I suspect its not going to look pretty anyway. Just down to primer I think.

OK, all black I agree is going to look best, and is easiest too really, when it comes to wrapping.

Bonnet is already primed and painted/lacquered, so if I were going to wrap, I would probably sand it right down myself first. I'd rather not get down to the bare carbon though. I suspect its not going to look pretty anyway. Just down to primer I think.

looking forward to see job done Jason, good choice :thumbup: