ABD cold air Intake

Had this fitted yesterday. Looks gr8...sounds gr8! :D

abd.jpg

Engine now sounds 'throaty'..cool induction roar and the DV sounds so much louder. Luvin it. Can't remember who recommended it but thanks :thumbup:

I nearly bought one of these but went for the Carbonio instead due to supply problems. Makes the dump valve sound extra loud, they're great!

where did you buy it from, how much was it? looking at getting one an no sure which to go for.

JBS will get one for you (plus filter). I believe they're from Impossible Performance but the price difference is negligible.

Possible probelm with the newly fitted ABD.

From a cold start the engine seems very rough although there is no discernable problems with the idling...it just feels and sounds 'rough' (small vibrations also felt through steering wheel where there were none b4) . Once the car is mobile for a minute or so the engine seems to 'smooth' itself out and all is well. The kit itslef still sounds as good and there are no problems with the running of the car at all after the initial minute. There are no warning lights to show a problem. I'm not overly concernered as it dosn't seem to effect the car at all.

Anyone else have this?

**edit**

Using BP ultimate and havn't had it remapped/tuned since the fitting.

Yeah cool...never noticed it before. It was the vibrations through the steering wheel that was concerning me more than the noise. Once the car is mobile it settles and is as smooth as before (apart from the shhhhhh...ptiishhh :D ).

So it was you who took the last one lol - got to wait 3/4 weeks to have mine now :(

So instead am spending the money on a samco TIP, and the lovely Sarah will be letting me know when the ABD's come in ;)

So you like the sound of it then....good good

Lee

Possible probelm with the newly fitted ABD.

From a cold start the engine seems very rough although there is no discernable problems with the idling...it just feels and sounds 'rough' (small vibrations also felt through steering wheel where there were none b4) . Once the car is mobile for a minute or so the engine seems to 'smooth' itself out and all is well. The kit itslef still sounds as good and there are no problems with the running of the car at all after the initial minute. There are no warning lights to show a problem. I'm not overly concernered as it dosn't seem to effect the car at all.

Anyone else have this?

**edit**

Using BP ultimate and havn't had it remapped/tuned since the fitting.

Hi it will just be the extra noise that you can hear with the CAI.

But if you do feel that you need it looking at just pop in to see us.

I have noticed the same thing after I installed my ADB. Its nothing to worry about' date=' just adds to the "effect" lol...

Oh... and I took the last one :D[/quote']

Lucky B****** :thumbup: Only 3/4 weeks i guess lol - not long if ya say it quick