Standard off the shelf VRS

rossa123

I run a pretty much standard VRS, apart from a Pipercross panel filter and a PD160 intake I fitted yesterday. Want to upgrade the brakes and suspension first, then maybe a remap.

Oh yeah, changed the stereo too!

Edited by dan4291

My Fabia is completely standard, to the point that the CD player is the symphony unit installed from the factory. I have no plans to map or mod it and I love it to death. Have added a couple of Briskoda stickers and that's where it stops. I like seeing different modified Fabias on my travels but just love the fact that mine is standard.

• Like 1

Mine's a standard SE except for rear parking sensors fitted by the previous owner and a much lower mileage than most...

Edited by DRJ

I bought my 200bhp+ vRS as it was and minus a good check over and oil change nothing has been changed.

In the future I might drop an interior back in it however!

I have a 20 year old UK spec MR2 T-BAR which is alot rarer, further more even rarer to find a standard one and mine is :p 

I'm standard mainly for insurance purposes, but hope to get a remap as soon as Shark have an offer on and I'm sure I've fixed me boost leak. Then I fancy a Whiteline RARB :happy:

Standard apart from HU and EGR gasket mod. I've had ti 4 years but on HP finance so couldn't modify even if I wanted. Paid off this month, tempted to remap but at 87k I'm scared turbo/DMF/clutch will break!