Bagged purple vrs

MasonVrs

• 2 weeks later...

Why won't tapatalk let me upload pictures :(

Want to show my bhp progress

The car went to vrs Northampton after my turbo seized, turns out my engine was knackered to so its having a new engine 25k less miles than mine, hybrid pd150 turbo, miltek down pipe, forge intercooler, pipercross filter , new clutch, derestricted turbo pipe and a custom map, should be pretty fun ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to more pics. I've heard about this and I raced you on the M40 once too a while back. We were making serious progress...

You won! :)

Quality post

Not ;)

Whoops, nearly forgot the meaningless "haha"

Just to stay down wiv da kidz, innit

It's nice to see something a bit different, but I'll admit I am confused how those tyres stay on the rims during enthusiastic cornering knowing what a heavy front end the Fabia has.

Are they your show wheels only?

It's nice to see something a bit different, but I'll admit I am confused how those tyres stay on the rims during enthusiastic cornering knowing what a heavy front end the Fabia has.

Are they your show wheels only?

they hang un fine buddy :)

I do 600miles a week on them

• Like 1

[

Recognise that reg plate. Did it used to belong to ColG? originally black magic in colour?

not sure tbh mate I bought it off a dealer, and that's a private reg

Quality post

Not ;)

Whoops, nearly forgot the meaningless "haha"

Just to stay down wiv da kidz, innit

I don't get it ?

I don't get it ?

I was merely raising the spectre of boasting about racing not being a good idea on a public forum

The rest was just a blatant dig at those who put 'haha' at the end of a sentence for no apparent reason

I was merely raising the spectre of boasting about racing not being a good idea on a public forum

The rest was just a blatant dig at those who put 'haha' at the end of a sentence for no apparent reason

i see now.

haha

• Like 1

Nice car man, had a good look round at ultimate dubs, as its the same air ride kit ime getting. Cant decided on the wheels, its refreshing to see someone getting something other than 17 inch spiders, but ime not a massive fan. Looking forward to seeing the new interior mate!

Btw where have you got your pressure gauge?

yeh, I thought about there, may try shortening the slot in the dash width ways and have it straight above the heater direction knob thing

Trying to make it look like its supposed to be there is the hard part

Hi m8.. i had a nosey around this at UD.. it was me that had the bloke from Havair sending the back end up so i could look at your modified rear axle :)

Didnt really introduce myself lol.. car looked amazing.. but the headlights could do with a rub down and buff up ;).. iv done it with bora and polo headlights when they start to go yellow + dull and they end up looking like new :)

Iv ended up getting another sleeve type rear bag for mine so shud b all bagged up for EE.. u goin?

Hi m8.. i had a nosey around this at UD.. it was me that had the bloke from Havair sending the back end up so i could look at your modified rear axle :)

Didnt really introduce myself lol.. car looked amazing.. but the headlights could do with a rub down and buff up ;).. iv done it with bora and polo headlights when they start to go yellow + dull and they end up looking like new :)

Iv ended up getting another sleeve type rear bag for mine so shud b all bagged up for EE.. u goin?

was nice to meet you briefly. I will most likely be going to EE.

those headlights are fooked I know :( its from having that fly eye kit on I think plus the HIDS, will most likely just get new ones.

are you modifying your ream beam ?

was nice to meet you briefly. I will most likely be going to EE.

those headlights are fooked I know :( its from having that fly eye kit on I think plus the HIDS, will most likely just get new ones.

are you modifying your ream beam ?

Im modifying it slightly so it doesnt rub the bag.. but not as extreme as yours lol.. :)

Ok right fair enough will be good to see.

Liking the progress your making

Cheers m8..

Iv updated my thread on ed38.. but not updated this one for ages..

I think main reason mine rubbed through was i didnt chop the spring locator off.. i just borred it out and the plastic bit sat in that.. so 1st thing im doing is chopping the locator off + putting a washer on so i can move the bag slightly.. then when iv found the best place for it not to rub ill spot weld the washer in place :)

Hopefully that shud sort it.. if not then its back to the drawing board lol :D

• 2 weeks later...