Christmas gift to your car!

DanHam

I've seen a few people mention they treat their cars at Xmas. I normally do the same, kind of a present to myself but also to the car :)

I will be ordering a Piper de-cat down pipe when they are back on 2nd Jan and I may get a DA polisher to get it looking very shiny too, I'll see how things go.

What have you bought? :D

Suppose it's also a good time to wish everyone Merry Christmas and happy motoring in 2013!

Well I haven't bought anything but there's a few things on my "list" so i'll have to wait and see what Santa brings :)

Well Santa's been and gone... Left me a 5ltr bottle of Bilbury wheel cleaner and a pot of Poorboys wheel sealer, awesome!! (Cheers missus xx)

I've seen a few people mention they treat their cars at Xmas. I normally do the same, kind of a present to myself but also to the car :)

I will be ordering a Piper de-cat down pipe when they are back on 2nd Jan and I may get a DA polisher to get it looking very shiny too, I'll see how things go.

What have you bought? :D

Suppose it's also a good time to wish everyone Merry Christmas and happy motoring in 2013!

The piper system which I have fitted to mine was the best investment I made earlier this year, its the de-cat, 1 silencer system and has a really nice rasp to the engine note, I have a couple of video's if your interested?

Mine was treated before Christmas with a custom remap :)

Those Piper decats do look good. We fitted one to Nosmokenopoke's car - excellent quality.

and make a nice noise, side by side with the milteks theres no contest between the two.

I've treated my car to some new wheels and some new speakers as I have finally had enough of the OEM setup and its boomy speakers

Replacement plug and play LED error free light modules for the

numberplate lamps. And bigger brighter panel LEDs for the interior

lights. (But I bought them for myself so it doesn't really count...)

Expecting a speed camera alert system from my mum, good job too

found out tonight on a quiet sliproad that my car reaches 85 in second gear B)

Bloody hell!

Edit... It may have been 3rd LOL

Interesting variety in this thread :D

I had a few cleaning items, de-icer and things like that.

Wish it wasn't so mucky around here the it would warrant going outside and giving the car a wash!

The piper system which I have fitted to mine was the best investment I made earlier this year, its the de-cat, 1 silencer system and has a really nice rasp to the engine note, I have a couple of video's if your interested?

Yes please mate that would be great!