Golf mk4 Recaro interior now fitted to Fabia VRS

PastyBoy

PastyBoy, they also aren't Fabia Sport seats that you've linked in your post above. Or at least not what I refer to as Fabia Sport seats, which I've come to understand are the seats identical to vRS seats (recessed headrest, deeper bolster at the top of your back) but in plain black cloth. What you've linked as Fabia Sport seats just look like standard seats from a lower end Fabia and will therefore be soft and underbolstered compared to vRS seats.

edit - "back"

"front"

Worst pics ever as I can't find a "full frontal", but they're what I believe to be Fabia Sport seats (although they're actually in a Fabia Bohemia there). You can see that the headrest dips into the seat back like it does on the vRS seat because they're the same shape, but they're black all over. The ones you linked as "Sport" seats above don't look like this.

Edited by gac
  • Like 1

Urgh the Polo Seats are MINGING....rose tinted specs I think....I'll keep cleaning mine....thanks :)

If it gets that bad I would just remove mine and spray them with a can rather than change to them lol...

The Seat and Sport seats aren't bad though....

have you thought about camouflage seats to hide the water marks?

$(KGrHqV,!isFBsu)S,bHBQkQKwtnw!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POLO-16V-SEATS-3-DOOR-/160945386569?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257917b449

quite cheep too!

or there is this leather option down the M5 but I'm dubious as to the fitment.

$T2eC16FHJGwE9n)ySd30BQ6bB7VbCg~~60_12.JPG

also cheep but lest see what the committee recons.

Even if those camo ones weren't vile I didn't think 6n Polo seats would go straight in a Fabia.

Although i could be mistaken.

Leather from an Alfa Romero?

that was fitted in a Polo. I too am dubious.

That said if you could get it for £30 you'd probabl yhave enough in the bank to "make" it fit

• Like 2

Ahhhhh bisto. These do come up on ebay, but rarely. Or you can fight me for mine? :D

Should really get round to stitching in some V logos too, it's only been nearly 3 years....

DSC02835.jpg

Edited by SimonK24
  • Like 3

Whoops :peek:

There's a Fabia 1.4 Sport on Autotrader at the moment - might be worth buying it swapping the seats and selling it on again! :D

Or eBay has a dismantler based in Oldham so say with Sport in breaking at the moment.....

The options are endless

Whoops :peek:

There's a Fabia 1.4 Sport on Autotrader at the moment - might be worth buying it swapping the seats and selling it on again! :D

Or eBay has a dismantler based in Oldham so say with Sport in breaking at the moment.....

The options are endless

Links??

I do apologize I was under the impression you miss typed bun and intended bum fight.

As explained by UrbanDictionary.com

1. bum fight 52 up, 4 down

when two hobos partake in combat usually armed with nothing or maybe a broken beer bottle or pipe

bum fights usually happen under bridges

• Like 2