Skoda fabia 2006 sport interior for sale/swap pics added

james cartledge

I have my fabia sport interior which is in really good condition with no rips or burns I'm ideally looking to swap it for a vrs interior in the same condition with no rips wear or burn like my sport seats I,m located in derby I don't mind traveling to far to view other seats

I can upload pics tomorrow as its dark but I'm sure you all know the sport seats are the same style as vrs seats just black

Pictures are further down this thread

I,am located in derby

I have a set of vRS seats in my car and a spare set of covers...the new covers have been fitted to the front so the originals could be cleaned up - not had a chance to do this yet! I also have brand new covers for the rears so essentially 1 set of seats with covers and 1 spare set of covers...

....road trip?! :rofl:

I will try get some pictures of my seats later but it will be dark when I'm home so we'll have to see.

I can say that they are in good condition with not rips, tears or burns but could do with a clean.

I wouldn't be against that as a deal sweetener myself.....65 mi away but would meet part way too and my set are pretty neat from a 2006 car, unripped undamaged and always managed to kept pretty clean TBH. No sprogs, frequent passengers or animals to mess up the back.

I was thinking of leather but this isn't a bad option and lot cheaper

you have PM...assuming you haven't done the deal already

I just don't see why he would swap a very popular, rare set of seats for very common, unpopular set of seats... He could sell them for double what vrs seats would bring!

....but then again, I'm not on commission so... Swap away :)

Op. I would do a like for like swap but won't be offering a "sweetener" if it makes a difference.

Ahem, it would be good from a moderator point of view to know what is going on here. It would also help other members. Is something shady going on behind the scenes we should know about? Is the set sold?