Superpro Anti lift Caster bushes - how to fit and best angle

jabezbloke

Hello,]#

I just got me some superpro lovelies to fit to my vrs 2006 plate. My local garage is happy to fit them, but we both puzzled over the angle that the off centre front console bushes should be fitted. Does anyone out there know what's the best angle to fit these, relative to the vertical, or if there's some sort of guide online to fitting them, which I can point my garage in the direction of? I searched a bit, but only found general advice from superpro's website, and stuff about other makes of bushes and different cars to the Fabia mk1 vrs.

Thanks peoples!

Thanks Steve and all of you. I found this too, just now before I came back on here. I've emailed Rob at W8 performance, where I bought them - I'll let you know what he knows.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

I can say that the superpro bushes have now been fitted and , having test driven a few hundred miles, the car lifts less under hard acceleration, reduced its 0-60 by about 1/2 second, and feels far more 'planted' around corners. Bodyroll is less obvious too. Had the complete kit fitted, front and rear. Happy days! Thanks , Rob for the sale, I wouldn;t have done this if you hadent; sorted me out with a kit.