Octy vRS Seats in a Fabia vRS?

yeah i wanted something more supportive rather than something with cow skin on it.

that black and black and black looks awesome - looks pricey though ;)

• Like 1

yeah i wanted something more supportive rather than something with cow skin on it.

that black and black and black looks awesome - looks pricey though ;)

I bet it is, does look nice. I'd be happy with octy vrs seats though

The MKII fabia seats fit straight into the mounts on the MKI. The VRS seats look damn fine too! I fitted a set to my old Fabia that my brother in law has. Will try find a photo to upload!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

post-99332-0-82993400-1363896742_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

I just found these seats and just want to make sure they will fit before I bite the bullet and buy them, they are from a 2007 fabia estate,can any one confirm that they will fit straight into my 2004 fabia VRS, also can anyone give me there honest opinion on weather or not they will be a nice replacement for the standard seats in my black magic vRS, and what I should expect to pay for them? All opinions welcomed !!!!

• 7 months later...

This is my first post as im a newbie :/.

This may have been mentioned but if not I hope it helps. Audi TT front leathers will fit in a mk1 fabia. I have helped a friend install them and its not that much hassle. Just needs a bracket. If this is any help please let me know and I will post more info. It is just the two front leathers not the rear. Thanks uzzy

post-109456-0-60774700-1382438277_thumb.jpg

Edited by uzzy8
  • Like 2

I follow pastyboys guilds and put octy half leather in my fabia all in cost me £200 and sold my vrs seats £140 so £60 after all and was really simple but they are less supportive than the standard vrs seats but easier to clean kids dirty shoe marks off the backs

• Like 1