uneven tyre wear

OK so I'm still getting uneven tyre wear on my car.

The inside of the drivers side is wearing quicker than other edges.

In the past (last 12 months) I have replaced the following items (on both sides):

Console Bushes (Power flex std ones) front and back.

Drop Links

Wishbone & Ball Joints

Track rod ends

I've also had Awesome GTI do the tracking as I felt the cheaper national garage might not be doing a "proper" job. They found nothing strange.

I replaced the fronts with part worns after I did the track rod ends but recently have noticed the inside of the drivers side wearing quicker than others.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm pretty stuck as to what else could be causing this.

Thanks.

Edited by wilsonian

tracking was done after all the parts were changed?

is the car lowered? if so was camber / caster altered to suit?

The tracking was done a day after the track rod ends were replaced and a few days later I had the tyres replaced. Also the car isn't lowered.

Can you describe the nature of the uneven wear?

Are you running the correct pressures?

SN

I'll post a pic of the wear tomorrow and AFAIK the tyre pressure is around 34psi for the front.

I beleive they did a full geometry check. At the time the car was still running on the worn tyres but only did so for another 2 days (once I got the part worns on).

Also AFAIK you can't change the the rear of a fabia as it's a fixed axel (acording to awesome)...

I beleive they did a full geometry check. At the time the car was still running on the worn tyres but only did so for another 2 days (once I got the part worns on).

Also AFAIK you can't change the the rear of a fabia as it's a fixed axel (acording to awesome)...

You can't change it, but if you bend it you can get a mis-algned chassis. If you've still got the results, put them all up and we might be able to tell what's wrong.

Yes, but to add what others have written on this "feature", the aim of getting a full four wheel alignment check/adjust, is to get the car to run true, and that means centring the front wheels to the rear ones. Minor (invisable) body damage would stop this being achievable, ie this or many other reasons could stop you having four correctly aligned and to themselves, wheels. Any slight normally acceptable misalignment could with wider stiffer tyres show up as uneven tyre wear.