What head unit do you use?

Personally I'll never touch another Pioneer HU, the face plate locking mech's are poor, I purchased Kenwood, it's not as aesthetically nice but they last.

I was looking at this Somy Double din as I had a Sony before I got my vRS and liked he Bluetooth function to play my music through , anyone got or tries one of these ?

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=892701&categoryId=265857&langId=-1

Personal choice is alpine everytime although last one was robbed by a scrote so im a tad reluctant to put another in.

I had the cda 9855r old skool slider. Loved it and crisp sound quality.

Edited by MarkC-VRS
  • Like 1

I was looking at this Somy Double din as I had a Sony before I got my vRS and liked he Bluetooth function to play my music through , anyone got or tries one of these ?

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=892701&categoryId=265857&langId=-1

Don't know much about them tbh but does look nice and being sony id expect good sound quality. Usually good bass too.

BMW Business HU :giggle:

I have/had (dunno if it's even still fitted or not!) a Pioneer thing in my Polo with USB/iPod input etc. Was a nice unit, not the last word in built quality but had good features and sounded very good for the price paid.

Drove the standard Fabia speakers pretty well too. For standard speakers they were pretty impressive IMO.