stumbled across this lol

I like it when people do something different and daring, straying from the norm and following others.

THIS ISN'T ONE OF THESE TIMES

Word fugly comes to mind

I love the extra aerodynamics generated by not having any front or bottom grille !

Being able to see the front metal bumper chassis, really nice finishing touch....

I hope its a 1.4 8V.....not sure if its got one yet but it really needs a massive whale tail to generate downforce for corners

I love the extra aerodynamics generated by not having any front or bottom grille !

Being able to see the front metal bumper chassis, really nice finishing touch....

I hope its a 1.4 8V.....not sure if its got one yet but it really needs a massive whale tail to generate downforce for corners

It is a 1.4 8v I just reg checked it

This was seen on eBay once upon a time..

It doesn't get any better from any other angles.. or indeed, inside.. I think they left the windows open when they painted it, lol.. "Blue,... Blue everywhere"

Ironically though, it wouldn't take much imagination to chuck some black paint all round and fill in the grilles etc and it actually would look a lot better than it does now.

It would still be a 8v (the slowest car known to man....beating even corsa 1.2s in that sense) so pimping it is just unreal....at least do it on a 16v FFS! That has some potential.

Even my wifes 1.2 htp 3 valve has way more oomph, the old 1.4 has a serious flat spot at low speed, its unbelievable really. What is it something like 18seconds to 60s ?

Yeah do what you want, absolutely mate, however don't expect not to be ridiculed for it because its plain outright daft, completely Mickey Mouse car that is.