wrc body kit project

leenel88

Not sure what colour to go with them yet, I'm edging towards going gloss black with them again. I know some people aren't that keen on black but it will go with the rear spoiler and lamp pod when it gets put on and the pictures that I take with my phone aren't of the best quality so even though the detail of the wheel looks like its been lost in the photos, in person the detail of the wheel is still very visable

They really do NEED to be white..!

I think if I paint them white it will look abit to much, it needs the white breaking up with another colour really.You never know though I may change my mind in the future and go white with them, after all its only an afternoons work to spray them a different colour  ;)

Opinions needed here guys as I don't have a clear idea where I should mount the number plate,should it be in the centre or off to one side?

In the perfect world, don't run one!

But since you have to, deffo offset to show off those massive grills! Have you thought about a 3/4 style plate?

Please can someone who has a side mounted plate post a picture on here? And also where can I get one of these made, will places that do standard size plates be able to do them?

Strange question but does anyone know how much the rivets are for attaching the window mechanism to the door are?

IIRC they're ~18p each. They are an odd size aswell I think. Earlier Fabias had bolts to attach the carrier to the door but I guess there was a cost reduction initiative from upon high. Shame really :(

Just had a thought, I might have 10 or so you can have for nowt bar postage if I can find them.

I've got some sorted out now lee, thanks for letting me know though pal  :)

IIRC they're ~18p each. They are an odd size aswell I think. Earlier Fabias had bolts to attach the carrier to the door but I guess there was a cost reduction initiative from upon high. Shame really :(

Just had a thought, I might have 10 or so you can have for nowt bar postage if I can find them.

• Like 1