wrc body kit project

leenel88

Just waiting for my local engineering guy to make me some rear wing supports then that's it as far as the bodywork is concerned apart from the lamp pod which I can play around with when the cars back on the road, so hopefully it should be all done by the end of the month. Anyone know if or when there will be another skoda meet on?

Just waiting for my local engineering guy to make me some rear wing supports then that's it as far as the bodywork is concerned apart from the lamp pod which I can play around with when the cars back on the road, so hopefully it should be all done by the end of the month. Anyone know if or when there will be another skoda meet on?

Next show is Ultimate Dubs (march 14th I think) which is not a million miles from you in Telford.  Your car would be great on the 6 car stand we have planned.

Next show is Ultimate Dubs (march 14th I think) which is not a million miles from you in Telford.  Your car would be great on the 6 car stand we have planned.

Count me in  :) , that would make a great 1st outing for the car

That looks great. What suspension are you going to run?

Going to run? its on ap coilovers already, its down as much possible on the rear as I've taken the adjuster cups out and just running the spring

Must admit I'm not a fan of the step in on the rear bumper but it is a awesome looking car and fair play to you for doing it! There's been some graft put into it. I love the look of rally cars and touring cars, can't wait to see it finished

Think you want nice big green mud flaps and Green brakes

The step in on rear bumper winds me up.

But looks great !

I may in the future fit mud flaps depending on how dirty it gets with the steps in the wings and rear bumper, its going to flick dirt all up the side of the car I think but we'll see

So what you got left to do then mate?

not much really,

1) fit rear spoiler 

2) cut and re-shape front wheel archs so it doen't rub on full lock

3) make some arch liners

4) change cambelt as its now on 69000 miles not sure if its ever had one

5) do any mot work thats needed

6) full valet as theres dust everywhere

Then thats about it I think

not much really,

1) fit rear spoiler 

2) cut and re-shape front wheel archs so it doen't rub on full lock

3) make some arch liners

4) change cambelt as its now on 69000 miles not sure if its ever had one

5) do any mot work thats needed

6) full valet as theres dust everywhere

Then thats about it I think

No WRC decals?!  :o

• Like 1

Keepi

No WRC decals?!   :o

keeping it plain white for the time being like the test car fabias with maybe a few stickers here and there, may change my mind in the future and go down the full decal root but for the time being I like it as it is

Needs different wheels

Some OZ superturismos in white with a custom offset

Other than that its getting there

If you would like to buy me some I'll happily put them on  ;), otherwise I don't have a spare £1000 to buy wheels with, its been an expensive project as it is

• Like 2