wrc body kit project

leenel88

tyres are 225 which is wide enough, the 19's are 235 and they look good enough so theres not much difference really, plus the oz's have a bigger offset than the 19s so in theory they should sit even further out to the archs  :)

Iv got a set of those oz chronos going spare...only thing is there 16" which i guess would be to small to look right with the bodykit

Yeah 16's are abit small to fill the archs

You said earlier yours are et45 and they are 48 so they will go in the arch 3mm more not out. Higher the number the further in they sit. 3mm is nothing though but thats if your wheels now are 7j, different width will change it again.

R32 reps.. 18x8 et 35

U can buy them brand new for £399 so shudnt go for too much

Screenshot_2013-11-26-00-01-34.png

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=161158053585&index=1&nav=WATCHING&nid=99628586661

Tsw multispokes..

look quite rally like.. curbed to the max but dirt cheap ;).. doesnt say the width + offset but they only made them with et35 for the 5x100 fitment. They made 8s + 7s so u cud ask the seller but tbh at that price u cud make them fit either way lol

Screenshot_2013-11-25-23-56-56.png

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=141125143637&index=15&nav=WATCHING&nid=37586627629

Edited by mattvrestate

R32 reps.. 18x8 et 35

U can buy them brand new for £399 so shudnt go for too much

Screenshot_2013-11-26-00-01-34.png

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=161158053585&index=1&nav=WATCHING&nid=99628586661

Tsw multispokes..

look quite rally like.. curbed to the max but dirt cheap ;).. doesnt say the width + offset but they only made them with et35 for the 5x100 fitment. They made 8s + 7s so u cud ask the seller but tbh at that price u cud make them fit either way lol

Screenshot_2013-11-25-23-56-56.png

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=141125143637&index=15&nav=WATCHING&nid=37586627629

R32 ones are to far away for me to travel, there in wales. Not that keen on the second set. I would really lke some more rs4 wheels but i'm havng trouble trying to find some with the right fitment ie, 5x100 8j r18 and with half decent 225/35 tyres on. If I did get some more rs4 wheels I'm going white wth them

Guest BigJase88

Go onto wheelbase alloys

You can do a pay per month deal

You ideally want something around et20 or even lower and probably a staggered set 8" upfront and 8.5" out back

Go onto wheelbase alloys

You can do a pay per month deal

You ideally want something around et20 or even lower and probably a staggered set 8" upfront and 8.5" out back

Front and rear wheels are in line with each other at the moment so I wouldn't want them to be staggered but et20 would be the best option I think, no higher than et35 anyway. I'll have a look into that, thanks jase

My mates brother might have some r32 wheels for sale i just remembered. They are all curbed i think he wants £150.

If you could get a picture of them joe I may be interested, you don't know the offset and width of the wheels at all do you?

Unsure of the offset but im pretty sure there 8s, he said 2 tyres are ok other 2 need replacing really. The tyres are 215/35s though with a small bit of stretch dont know if thats what you want. I will txt him tomorrow and see if he can grab some pics as there in his old mans garage. Think pasley freight are £33 for 4 18s delivery aswell.

Unsure of the offset but im pretty sure there 8s, he said 2 tyres are ok other 2 need replacing really. The tyres are 215/35s though with a small bit of stretch dont know if thats what you want. I will txt him tomorrow and see if he can grab some pics as there in his old mans garage. Think pasley freight are £33 for 4 18s delivery aswell.

Sounds good to me joe, I'm guessing they would be et35 but could do with finding out the offest really, the tyres would be fine for the time being as I can always get some in the near future. Thanks for yur help joe I appreciate it  :)