wrc body kit project

leenel88

No sorry pal for messing you about, I managed to get a set of wheels and tyres on e-bay so I'm all sorted now. Wanted to get some asap as the cars nearly ready for going back on the road

Just some more rs4 wheels 18inch et35 same as the old ones and 8j. There getting reconditioned and being spayed white by the company I bought them off, so they should look like this once doneafter.png

(Lets try this post again) wheels came today and look alot better than I thought they would. 1 big plus point is that they don't catch anymore so all's good, well apart from the obvious that is.

post-98927-0-54982400-1386434392_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-21831800-1386434398_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-79915200-1386434403_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

They look 100x better mate. My only nigles now are the screws in the front wings and that bend in the lower part of the front grille. Just giving my 2p worth of what i would do ;)

bend in the front grill is getting sorted, scews in the wings are staying though as thats the only way I could think of fastening it on. I could have made them so they were smoothed off but if I ever needed to take the bumper off I would of had to get it resprayed

Not much of an update today but thought I'd post anyway. Changed  both cv boots and both front anti roll bar links for mot, I also painted the inner archs due to getting overspray on them from the paint job and made up some front mud flaps.

post-98927-0-38498500-1387050331_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-15454000-1387050336_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-44919200-1387050342_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-78191600-1387050348_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-98859400-1387050357_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Any one know where I can get some spot lamps from for the lamp pod, all the ones I've seen are stupidly expensive. I could really do with some 6inch ones that I can screw onto the pod. Thanks in advance for any replies guys

Have you tried ebay?

A lot of the Land Rover people used to buy on there when they wanted 4 to go on the roofrack.

Just check the sizes.

Maybe from an old Golf Driver or something?

going to be buying a egr delete next week, my question is: how do you mate the standard intake pipe to the egr delete after its been fitted? Do i need to find some rubber intake pipe, cut the standard intake pipe before the metal clip and join the two or is there a kit out there where everything I will need is included? Any advice from anyone who has carried this out and pics would be very much appreciated. Also got some striaght exhaust pipe that I will be de-cating it with next week and will be carrrying out the elephant mod too.