I just have to tell everyone I can

I was actually at JDM this afternoon dropping off a straightcut gear kit and told him ajs_vrs's opinion.....he says he will be round his house to kick his head in for telling such lies :giggle:

What he actually did was laugh and say that he believed his to be 'about right' and that he had had customers who had been elsewhere who thought his dyno read higher and some who thought it read lower and he thinks his is in the middle of the spectrum and therefore accurate. I suspect Dave Walker from Emerald would say the same :)

• 1 month later...

My cam is an SK6 spec - so its the same as the old Ford crossflow Kent 244 profile. You can get a cam reground by Kent, Piper or someone like Autosprint for about £100ish. I have number of standard cams knocking about if you are short of one to have sorted.