Replacement Air Filter

Guys,

I am wanting to replace my standard air filter with a replacement air filter for my Octy vRS. I dont want alot of induction noise and I know I wont get much of a performance increase from a replacement filter.

Which replacement air filters have you guys tried? how would you rate them? what is the air filter characteristics? (better low end or better high end etc)

Thanks for your help in making my desision.

Guys' date='

I am wanting to replace my standard air filter with a replacement air filter for my Octy vRS. I dont want alot of induction noise and I know I wont get much of a performance increase from a replacement filter.

Which replacement air filters have you guys tried? how would you rate them? what is the air filter characteristics? (better low end or better high end etc)

Thanks for your help in making my desision.[/quote']

i had a k&n filter in 130 bhp octy for a couple of months didnt notice much difference although it makes a hell ot a difference in my 90bhp leon :) now running with a green filter seems a bit better :thumbup:

Guys' date='

Thanks for your help in making my desision.[/quote']

get a piperX panel if you want one. they don't clog up as quicky as cotten gauze and when oiled properly upi don;t get any oil going through to the hot wire. cheaper to service too