Milltek exhaust and sports cat- amazing price

Not sure if this is common knowledge but just been emailing Milltek direct to ask for prices, almost too good to be true - asked just for the parts as I'll be fitting them myself...

Reply from Milltek:

We can supply you direct if you want to fit the system yourself. We have a full system or a cat back system for your car. The Full system consists of a large bore downpipe with a hi-flow sports cat, a connecting pipe and rear silencer. The cat back system cosists of just the connecting pipe and rear silencer. The rear silencer features twin 76.2mm Jet style tailpipes.

The full system is priced at

I must admit, I like the idea of the Milltek system, but prefer the standard tailpipe.

I love the look of the Miltek. The standard one looks pants in my opinion. Its half way between twins and oval. Simply oval would have been better...

I love the look of the Miltek. The standard one looks pants in my opinion. Its half way between twins and oval. Simply oval would have been better...

Fair enough. Each to their own.

It's fairly unique with no other manufacturer producing a standard tailpipe like it. The SEAT Ibiza Cupra TDI has something similar, but with a more rounded oval.

We have fitted a few of these systems and they sound GREAT!!!!

But you dont get that awfull drone in your ears as your driving.

Wonderfull system and as you say it includes the CAT.

Is it possible to utilise the standard tailpipe?

Would probably mean cutting & welding to new silencer. :confused:

Cool

So remind what the cost is from you guys again please? PM if you like m8

I also want a filter for it before popping the PD160 intake on this weekend

Fluff'

Decisions ...... Just sold my Race / Track bike so have a small wad of cash, + whats left from the Scoobie ...... There is a supercharger for the speed triple in the frame or lots of mods for the vRS .... maybe a poll is in order :) :)

Yes would possibly mean cutting depending what you want?

It is always best to replace the full system with the cat as this all helps with the flow.

Full system is what I'm after, but not the twin round tail pipes.

Like the look of the standard oval tailpipe, so somehow graft that onto the Milltek rear box.

Decats have passed the MOT, so anything with the slightest excuse for a cat is going to be OK.

Okely Dokely ..... Just worrying sometimes as my Brother runs a classic scoob with a full decat and failed .... he changed testing centres and passed :thumbup:

Full system is what I'm after' date=' but not the twin round tail pipes.

Like the look of the standard oval tailpipe, so somehow graft that onto the Milltek rear box.[/quote']

IIRC the std system is mild steel the Milltek is stainless. You best bet maybe asking Milltek if they would do a custom tailpipe for you when making up a system.

IIRC the std system is mild steel the Milltek is stainless. You best bet maybe asking Milltek if they would do a custom tailpipe for you when making up a system.

Good point.

E-mail winging it's way to Milltek!