Yellow Peril

Never mind all that chav stuff Lee, hurry up with the Rapid.

I've made a space. :happy:

workshopa.jpg

You want to be careful leaving it there - they'll have the wheels of it by the look of things :giggle:

• Like 1

Never mind all that chav stuff Lee, hurry up with the Rapid.

I've made a space. :happy:

workshopa.jpg

Wow, my uncle used to own a bus company until last year. I seem to remember he had 2 Mercedes Vario (and previously some full-sized coaches for school-runs). You seem to have quite the franchise a-gwan! :thumbup:

Wow, my uncle used to own a bus company until last year. I seem to remember he had 2 Mercedes Vario (and previously some full-sized coaches for school-runs). You seem to have quite the franchise a-gwan! :thumbup:

Richard has a couple more vehicles than that -Fox Transport does quite well hence the funding for the various 'projects'

We don't do the big stuff, just up to 16 passenger seats.

The depot was empty because the school runs were on.

That's the spares, vehicles in forroutine checks/servicing/repairs and a couple waiting for a COIF inspection at VOSA, so they can't be used yet.

It's usually jam packed and when I turn up in another car my fleet manager gets a few more grey hairs...

• Like 2

I'm getting tempted to look in to going to the national mega meet now, hoping to see either the 'Yellow Peril' or your bonkers CitiGo! (will that one be ready by then Richard?)

I'm getting tempted to look in to going to the national mega meet now, hoping to see either the 'Yellow Peril' or your bonkers CitiGo! (will that one be ready by then Richard?)

Yes, it'll be ready, tested and used by then.

I'm going to trailer it up with my Yeti.

If the Rapid turns up as it should (estimated 1 or 2 weeks before the meet) I'm half tempted to find a volunteer and bring that too.

Excellent!

Hmm... Runcorn->Gaydon = 124 miles according to Google Maps... that could actually be an interesting 'decent run' economy experiment in my Rapid...

I'll have to check various calendars and make sure I don't double book myself!

• Like 1

We don't do the big stuff, just up to 16 passenger seats.

The depot was empty because the school runs were on.

That's the spares, vehicles in forroutine checks/servicing/repairs and a couple waiting for a COIF inspection at VOSA, so they can't be used yet.

It's usually jam packed and when I turn up in another car my fleet manager gets a few more grey hairs...

I've driven a few wheel-chair adapted mini-buses & it's quite "fun" securing a chair & it's occupant to the floor tracking.

Taught me to be a better driver too, even when secured & wearing a seatbelt sitting in a wheelchair is much worse than a normal bus seat!

(My late wife was wheelchair bound for 13 years & I / we learned a lot in those years, especially re. cars & public transport.)

• Like 1

I've driven a few wheel-chair adapted mini-buses & it's quite "fun" securing a chair & it's occupant to the floor tracking.

Taught me to be a better driver too, even when secured & wearing a seatbelt sitting in a wheelchair is much worse than a normal bus seat!

We find that good training, followed by letting them lock the wheelchair in and then taking them for a ride sitting in it gives a better appreciation of why sensible driving is a must. :)

If the Rapid turns up as it should (estimated 1 or 2 weeks before the meet) I'm half tempted to find a volunteer and bring that too.

Think I could do that, just like my day job!!

• Like 1

The Leaf? In that case I'll call dibs on the GTR. ;)

Alledgedly it's a Briskoda meeting.

No giant bananas required, as I have a Skoda. ;)

Should have the Yeti with the Citigogo on the trailer.

Just fancied taking the Rapid as there are not going to be loads there, especially yellow ones on black rims.