Its gone in!

The next time I drive my car it won't be the same! ;)

Dropped it off at my mate's place tonight and picked up my runabout for the next few days or so, a rather pleasantly nice Nissan 100NX. 1.6 petrol, a little sluggish compared to the remapped TDI, but a nice drive, and very comfortable. :thumbup:

Oh, and removeable bits of roof for when the sun comes out! Yeah, I'm a poser! :o

Oh, I'd got the impression Jason was fitting that hiself - obvously I over estimated his mechanical ability ;)

Think Jason is more of the resident styling guru ;)

Tell goochie bout the spoiler you 'stuck on yourself' Jason.If ever I feel down I just read the thread about the famous 'Half Man/Half ' car :D

Were you in that citroen advert :eek:

Think Jason is more of the resident styling guru ;)

Tell goochie bout the spoiler you 'stuck on yourself' Jason.If ever I feel down I just read the thread about the famous 'Half Man/Half ' car :D

Were you in that citroen advert :eek:

ok-now im interested, i want to hear bout this spoiler as well!!

Well, I'm going to help where I can, but I'm putting my faith in my mate's long term experience with engines and stuff - He did my cambelt change, by the book, and it was a good job too. He also access to a bit of trickery to give in-depth info regarding most makes of cars, mine included. :)

I can help with undoing bolts, when directed, and stuff. But I really just want to do some work on the ICE side of things, whilst the front end is my mate's domain. ;) Hopefully all will be done and dusted by next weekend. :thumbup:

Never heard of a nissan 100NX before, is it rare?

Not rare enough. Fugly bug eyed attempt at a coupe with about enough power to pull the skin off a custard. Makes the original Tigra look like a classy motor...

Hope it all goes well :thumbup:

Never heard of a nissan 100NX before' date=' is it rare?[/quote']

They never sold in huge numbers , but I quite like them.

Smaller of the three sports cars that Nissan sold at the time (200sx and 300zx being the other two) with a t-top removable roof and a 1.6 litre engine.

It was aimed at competing with the honda CRX but it had 4 seats rather than 2.

Not stunningly quick but fast enough for the typical owner they sold to

Hope it all goes well :thumbup:

Never heard of a nissan 100NX before' date=' is it rare?[/quote']

I don't think so. More common than the turbo'd 200SX I think. I'll get a piccie on here at some stage. :)

The one I'm using is like that' date=' but darker blue, which I think looks better IMO.

Crap rear legroom though! ;):rofl:[/quote']

Saw a white one on my travels this morning. look ok tbh.

Who cares about legroom - I'm in the front! :rofl:

Not rare enough. Fugly bug eyed attempt at a coupe with about enough power to pull the skin off a custard. Makes the original Tigra look like a classy motor...

You don't like it, then? :D

I had a Sunny Coupe ZX which no-one seems to have mentioned. They featured the same engine as yours in 1.6 guise. But I had the 1.8 engine, same as the 200sx but without the turbo and FWD. My nan fitted a turbo though! Went very well. Oh and don't boot it, parts are scary expensive.