Elephant hose mod

I'm sure that this is a very silly question but I hope that someone can give me some advice. I want to do the elephant hose mod to my BLT engine but can't detach the existing hose from the rocker cover. Is it just a push fit needing a bit of muscle power or is there any sort of clamp holding it in place? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Bob

The oil and water (from the air) make a mayonnaise like material. In truth probably not a serious problem, but potentially lower the efficiency of the intercooler and could come away from the surfaces and go into turbo.

Oil from the ccv plus sooty exhaust gas meet in the egr and cause the tarry gunge in the egr and inlet manifold. If you stop the oil from the ccv then you get a lot less gunge.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Just did mine yesterday along with an oil change. My concern was where to put the pipe underneath the car. I have noticed the pipe going right next to the exhaust pipe. I've tried to secure it with some masking tape in the meantime!

Damn you!

Damn you to hell!

Ps where did you get it?

Was on the car when I bought it mate. This is probably the third thread in which nobody has a clue why mine has one - could it be a crossover of BLT and ASZ?