Adaption codes

it is possible to do with a MPPS lead and vagedc15+suite, you need to understand what you are doing tho otherwise a melted engine/turbo will be the result (and a tow from mcdonalds carpark in front of your mates )

lead can be found on ebay for £20 and the vagedc suite is free.

but no vcds can't do it and even the vagedc only puts a launch map in that is blank so you need to know how to populate it to make it work.

Felici16v is this sumthing you could do for me? My has it jabba did it but it way to far to just have that done, or anybody else on here please

you are a bit far from me mate I'm in shropshire, I have messed with the vagedc but only for deleting egr and making throttle response better etc never bothered with the lc but did see it in the map.

your best bet is buy a MPPS lead from ebay and contact one of the tuners that advertise on ebay selling £50 remaps, they will get you to download the map you have and email it to them where they would add the lc etc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=mpps&_sacat=0&_from=R40

• Like 1

Shame would prefer doing it while I wait will give darkside a buzz Tomoz was their yesterday just thought it may of been abit of a simple process :( I like the sound of throttle response and the egr delete the engine light on 24/7 :)

Driver training is the best launch control. Learn the best way to start - use it. :) I would hate to have some system limiting what I want the car to do.

+1, throttle/ clutch control is key to being a half decent driver.