Delivery times

Have spoken to both SUK and my dealer about my vRS hatch.

Dealer says, week 3 build, 01MAR delivery, but build week should come back into 2013. Apparently a completely stock vRS Hatch, no extras, that they have ordered. has gone status 20, with a build week of 43. Not entirely sure how accurate that is. However, they are talking about depreciating the value of my PX Fabia at £25 a week until I Get the vRS. Which could knock more than 2/3 of the value of The fabia. Don't really understand why I have to pay 100 a month to drive my own car cos they can't deliver the vRS when they said they would? Any thoughts?

SUK says, week 3 build at the moment. Expecting a late November/early December build in real terms with a jan/feb delivery. Apparently dealers have known since may about the hatch production plans. And was dismayed as to why I was originally told week 45, 01dec delivery.

I'd say that this build week of 43 isn't accurate as SUK told me yesterday that production of the hatches doesn't begin until week 45.

That's bad on your PX. I'd ask to speak to the manager and say you're considering cancelling the other. They can't depreciate your car based on you having to drive it whilst they await your new one!

Absolute **** take people get cars in less than 2 months I'm waiting since April the 6th

Dealer has been mixed bag good we have a car till new one arrives ,but in other ways rubbish ie not returning emails phones calls

Really should have bought summit else bloody hope it arrives and isa good car so can move on

Called SUK this afternoon and my build week has gone from 37 to 39 and now today they tell me week 40!!!! The dealer told me when I signed that I would have it in time for my holiday end of sept. There's going to be trouble  :devil:

• Like 1

Called SUK today also, and too was told my build date has moved from wk 40 to wk 42 with mid November delivery. Im starting to get just a wee bit frustrated at the thought of waiting that long.

SWMBO is expecting twins in December so i guess it's no big deal as long as its delivered before then.

• Like 1

My parents Elegance apparently was started being built this week. What sort of time is it from start of build to delivery

According to the guy I spoke to at SUK on Monday, build takes 23hrs then its 3-4 weeks delivery.

Any Danes arround with updated info? :)

I'm from Denmark, but since we apparently doesn't have the great support of a service like Skoda UK, I think we're just going to have to accept being pretty much clueless regarding confirmed built weeks. I can't even figure out how much or little my dealer knows for crying out loud.

This is the first time I'm buying a Skoda, so I'll try to stay patient with the company, but I could need a bit of assurance from people here that it is going to be all right! :wonder:

Edited by NilsWille

I'm from Denmark, but since we apparently doesn't have the great support of a service like Skoda UK, I think we're just going to have to accept being pretty much clueless regarding confirmed built weeks. I can't even figure out how much or little my dealer knows for crying out loud.

This is the first time I'm buying a Skoda, so I'll try to stay patient with the company, but I could need a bit of assurance from people here that it is going to be all right! :wonder:

If your dealer can give you an order number I wonder if Skoda UK can access the factory records as they do for UK orders. My dealer has emailed me printouts of the Skoda factory records & I assume all orders from any country will be on the factory system. Might be worth asking your dealer for an order number & giving it a try.

If your dealer can give you an order number I wonder if Skoda UK can access the factory records as they do for UK orders. My dealer has emailed me printouts of the Skoda factory records & I assume all orders from any country will be on the factory system. Might be worth asking your dealer for an order number & giving it a try.

Hi kalpat. Good idea, I might try that later this month.

I have a build date in October for my VRS hatch TSI ordered last week... Hopefully it will not slip, but time will tell...

Terry

Sorry Terry - only just realised that you put October! Has that come from your dealer or Skoda UK?

I have a build date in October for my VRS hatch TSI ordered last week... Hopefully it will not slip, but time will tell...

Terry

Seriously?! - That would be quite an interesting development! Maybe it's just the TDi's getting late build dates? I don't know if they build two variants at once etc?

LOL you're almost jumping as quick as me when I read updates on here :)

Haha as soon as I see the words VRS Hatch I'm straight on it!

What is it.... Octavia VRS hatch 2.0 TSI in White... Only option is the black pack.... 

Has this date come from the dealer or Skoda UK?

Spoke to Skoda Customers Services... They confirm week 42, although apparently can change...This is good news for me.... Time will tell...

Terry

NB. Should have mentioned DSG not manual...

Edited by terrycollins999

Spoke to Skoda Customers Services... They confirm week 42, although apparently can change...This is good news for me.... Time will tell...

Terry

Yeah they said the same to me. It was at code 10 at the time with a build week of 42, he did say this will defintely change tho as the hatches aren't going into production until week 45. The only time your build date is set in stone is when it does to status 20 apparently.

Interesting! Maybe my dealer wasn't barking up the wrong tree when he said he had a status 20 for a week 43 build of a vRS Hatch (with no extras). Unsure of engine tho. Good sign tho?

Hopefully! Be nice to have it before Xmas