Delivery times

Just spoken to Skoda UK...

My car has arrived in port today and is awaiting disembarkation!

I'm stupidly excited!

(Build week 36, delayed from 34 by the way)

Andy

And you ordered mid August?

Lucky buggar! Still not even a build date for me :( And there are still others that have waited longer than me I think!

Its starting to become an issue for me. I'd need brand new winter wheels to keep the old car running, but they wouldn't fit the new car (current is a Mazda!). So I can't really keep driving it once it gets really slippery outside :(

I got a call from my dealer friday 13th, saying my car was in Bremerhaven awaiting embarkment for the ferry towards Oslo. I ordered the bloody thing April 12th, so it better be here rather quick!

It was built monday in week 36, by the way...

Edited by Capo79

Just spoken to Skoda UK...

My car has arrived in port today and is awaiting disembarkation!

I'm stupidly excited!

(Build week 36, delayed from 34 by the way)

Andy

Which port did yours come into?

Drewpost, I don't know actually, I never asked!

RNPhoto, yes I have been very lucky. It just so happened there was a stock car in the exact same spec scheduled to be built the week I ordered it and my dealer moved quickly to secure it.

Andy

Drewpost, I don't know actually, I never asked!

RNPhoto, yes I have been very lucky. It just so happened there was a stock car in the exact same spec scheduled to be built the week I ordered it and my dealer moved quickly to secure it.

Andy

If you find out, let us know. Mine was originally 34 pushed back to 36 and last I heard was on the dock at Emden. Mine is coming into Sheerness sometime this week.

Just ordered my vRS TDi at the weekend. Estimated build week is 04 (16 weeks!) Hope it is brought forward..

Steve

There is hope. I ordered my vRS estate (petrol, manual) with pretty much all the options bar the sunroof and leathers and I got a build week of week 51 with 2 days.

2 weeks later, SUK told me this morning that its now week 47. Still 4 months start to finish but its much more palettable than it was.

I'm sure yours will change for the better also.

Woo hoo!!!!!! Friday is the golden day of excitement, wonder and car collection. Ordered 07/07/13 and built 29/08/13 and collection 20/09/13. So almost 12 weeks, just as the dealer said.

mines next Tuesday as I'm away so you still beat me to yours ;)

I am confused on the hatch build dates as I am still being told Dec or more likely Jan for the hatch??

Yeah it's probably likely to move again. They're starting to build the hatches wk45 and doing demonstrators first so I'd be very surprised if mine doesn't move again.

Woo hoo!!!!!! Friday is the golden day of excitement, wonder and car collection. Ordered 07/07/13 and built 29/08/13 and collection 20/09/13. So almost 12 weeks, just as the dealer said.

Hatch or estate? Ordered 12/7/13, elegance hatch 1,8. Grats for the upcoming event though :)