Delivery times

It is good to hear people getting their Octys, especially if you ordered back in Aug/Sept. Unfortunately I've been waiting 9 weeks so far and unfortunately have been told provisional of wk14. Would that be about 23weeks from order!? Sigh.........

End of august order here and finally had the call today to say it's arrived at the dealers

Nearly fell off my chair

Not sure what to say really, it's been emotional - hopefully will try and pick it up this week but the dealer is being hopeless with availability - current status is I've had a strop and told them to keep it till end of next week lol

Finally! :party:

The dealer called and we can pick up our new Octavia Combi (Estate) 1.4 TSI on Tuesday! It was ordered on July 28th, so it have been a loooong wait!

This is our first new car, so we're pretty excited about getting it and moving on from the old Ford Mondeo. We hope that this will be the beginning of a long and good Skoda-friendship. :clap:

• Like 3

Finally! :party:

The dealer called and we can pick up our new Octavia Combi (Estate) 1.4 TSI on Tuesday! It was ordered on July 28th, so it have been a loooong wait!

This is our first new car, so we're pretty excited about getting it and moving on from the old Ford Mondeo. We hope that this will be the beginning of a long and good Skoda-friendship. :clap:

Congratulations! Enjoy!

• Like 1

Just had a call from my dealer to say my car has landed in the UK and should be ready to collect next week!

Ordered 26th October so pretty much bang on the 12 week estimate

Went for

2.0TDI SE Estate

Corrida Red

18" Golus Alloys

Winter Pack

Std Cruise

Spare wheel

Can't wait!

• Like 1

Congrats! Why not 4x4 ? 3 months from order to delivery is OK

Thanks!

Didn't even consider 4x4 to be honest. I guess winter in Bulgaria can be pretty harsh and 4wd is useful for you?

I'm not living out in the countryside therefore couldn't really justify the extra expense for something I don't really need. I had a hard enough job persuading the wife to let me buy this car 12 months after buying a brand new Octy Mk II so didn't want to push it too much regarding adding extra options/spec

Picking the car up next Wednesday so getting really excited now!

I'm still waiting for a build date on my vrs !!!! Ordered 31 of August

Havn't your dealer contacted you...yet..very slow

I ordered my one 2 Sept ..picked it up on Monday

I would chase them up or call Suk

Oh I've been to dealer and skoda uk when car was ordered I told them I was away in Switzerland skiing and needed the car by then dealer rang in mid nov advising me of the delay and tried to sell me a pre reg one !! At that point I went to skoda uk they told me they would give me a car until mine turned up and they did !!

Havn't your dealer contacted you...yet..very slow

I ordered my one 2 Sept ..picked it up on Monday

I would chase them up or call Suk

I get calls from SUK every 2 weeks with updates (maybe because i've complained so many times), mines ordered 2nd Sept and scheduled for week 7 build (unconfirmed)  

No I've not heard anything I rang dealer on 8th of jan and no build date yet !!! They have given me a new se to keep till mine turns up they've even sold my cupra r I shall leave it till end of man then start kicking off !!

Octavia 3 Elegance 1.6 tdi 105 hp + 20 more different options

Ordered: 03/12/2013

Build week: 3/2014

Date of collection: 27/01/2014

Exact waiting time: 56 days (8 weeks)

Octavia 3 Elegance 1.4 tsi, Hatch, DSG, Bolero, towbar, Winter tyres, bluetooth

Ordered: 27/11/2013

Build week: 2/2014

Date of collection: 24/01/2014

Price in Denmark 36.110 GPB. :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Octavia 3 Elegance 1.4 tsi, Hatch, DSG, Bolero, towbar, Winter tyres, bluetoothOrdered: 27/11/2013Build week: 2/2014Date of collection: 24/01/2014Country: DenmarkPrice in Denmark 36.110 GPB. :-(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hold on, £36,000 for a 1.4Tsi elegance!?!?!?!?!

Seriously?

Yup the taxes are crazy on cars in Denmark. My 1.4tsi dsg combi was about 41.000£ a bit more specced than rune's.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sweet mother of god!! Is this company car taxation or just everyone?

Yup the taxes are crazy on cars in Denmark. My 1.4tsi dsg combi was about 41.000£ a bit more specced than rune's.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So about 370.000 Krone?