Delivery times

We px a evoque in they only held px price till end of July from April order date

just been to the dealer as they still not paid evoque off !!!! Two weeks to pay finance off very very sloppy and worrying

Car ordered on 21/6/2013. Dealer e mailed today to confirm it was built last week (33) and delivery is expected in 2-3 weeks. (Octavia 1.4 SE estate with extras).

I ordered my Octy III 1.4TSi Elegance DSG in Steel Grey 0n 26.6.13 and dealer phoned today to say car built last week (33) and to expect delivery middle of September. So that is about 3/4 weeks from build week. 

I ordered in early April a 1.6 TDI Elegance DSG with ACC, and last week I was informed that the ACC can not be manufactured before week 45. Are there others who have received the same response from the dealer?

Hi All, I am new to the forum and just thought I would join in. I have ordered a Octavia Estate 1.6 TDI Elegance candy white and a Citigo Elegance on the 12th August, so far I have been given the last week in October for delivery so about 12 weeks but I'm told it is likely to be sooner. Cars are both standard, no extras.

• Like 1

Many dealers just use the standard 12 week option. Others make a guess. After ordering in late June my dealer said it could be late Oct. When the build week came forward to 33 with mid Sept for me to get car they said they always add a few weeks on so customers aren't upset if build week slips. Suppose when it turns out you get the car early you think you've done well.

I ordered an Elegance Estate on 24/7/13 with a 1.6TDI engine and was given an estimated arrival at the dealers of late October.

Last week I changed my order and am now going for the 2.0TDI, and estimated delivery to dealers is now early November. Haven't yet been given further details of actual build weeks.

Ordered a vRS 2.0TDI Hatch last week, build week 45, so i should get it at the start of december hopefully! 

If you do, you might be the first Briskodian with a MK3 vRS hatch this side of Christmas.

Ordered a vRS 2.0TDI Hatch last week, build week 45, so i should get it at the start of december hopefully! 

I'll be surprised if you get it this year mate. I ordered mine last week too and whilst my dealer is adamant it'll be twelve weeks, there's a lot of people on here that have been told by Skoda UK that it will be January at the earliest. They're building the estates now, the demonstrator hatches starting from November then customer orders from then on :wonder:

I ordered a vRS hatch on Monday - expecting a call on Friday to confirm the build date (well, the dealer thinks they will be confirming the build date but I still think it will change / slip)

The dealer seemed to think it would be here in December as well, describing it as "A nice Christmas present" (tried not to roll my eyes at the sales talk) - but I'm inclined to think that it won't be here till Jan, if they only start building mid Nov I can't see that they'll get it here by December?

Wonder how long it takes them to build one end to end? *googles*

I ordered a vRS hatch on Monday - expecting a call on Friday to confirm the build date (well, the dealer thinks they will be confirming the build date but I still think it will change / slip)

The dealer seemed to think it would be here in December as well, describing it as "A nice Christmas present" (tried not to roll my eyes at the sales talk) - but I'm inclined to think that it won't be here till Jan, if they only start building mid Nov I can't see that they'll get it here by December?

Wonder how long it takes them to build one end to end? *googles*

I ordered mine on Monday 19th. Dealer told me twelve weeks worst case scenario taking us up to mid-November. I saw a comment on another thread from somebody saying Skoda UK had confirmed their order won't be here until Jan. Asked the dealer and he's adamant it'll defo be 12wks. Just left a message for him to see if he has a build week as yet. The problem I've got is my current car goes at the end of Oct so I'm hoping they may give me a loan car or somethin. Not holding out any hope tho :dull:

build is usually one week.  Mines next week so im hoping it will leave the factory at the end of the week.  (fingers crossed)

What have you ordered mate?

My dealer kept saying 12 weeks (even though it wasn't a stock car) until I got a provisional build date 6 weeks after ordering. The build week was then 15 weeks after ordering, but my dealer kept saying that it would move forward, but in fact it went back a week. Now my dealer is saying that I'll have the car 2 weeks after build, but SUK say about 3-4 weeks.

I guess dealer will always give you the most optimistic dates, as they are trying to make a sell. When you are ordered and are told that if will be 5-6 months, would you have 2nd thoughts? 

Possibly - in my situation

My dealer kept saying 12 weeks (even though it wasn't a stock car) until I got a provisional build date 6 weeks after ordering. The build week was then 15 weeks after ordering, but my dealer kept saying that it would move forward, but in fact it went back a week. Now my dealer is saying that I'll have the car 2 weeks after build, but SUK say about 3-4 weeks.

I guess dealer will always give you the most optimistic dates, as they are trying to make a sell. When you are ordered and are told that if will be 5-6 months, would you have 2nd thoughts? 

Possibly - in my case i'm not too worried, it gives me a bit more time to pay some more off the current car, and I've saved some cash on the 0% and getting a deal with the waiting etc but yeah for some people it's too long a wait, I think it's whatever suits your current situation.

What have you ordered?

Yeah I'd probably still order even if they were honest and said 5-6 months. It's the car I want so I'm not to bothered about waiting. It's just the persistent '12 weeks' even after I questioned it that's infuriating.

What have you ordered mate?

its an estate sorry.  Ordered 23rd July and the dealer reckoned I was one of the first few in the area so probably in before the rush.

vrs tdi dsg race blue estate

black pack

colour maxidot

mdi

adaptive cruise

auto boot

sunset glass