Anyone have a Skoda Service Plan?

Does anyone else have a Skoda Service Plan (the one currently on offer for £349 for two years?)

I have found it impossible so far to get one set up at my local dealer with reasons such as:-

• "it's at participating dealers only" - Phoned Skoda direct and told all dealers should offer it.
  • "we're a franchise and so don't offer it" - Again from Skoda it should be offered!
  • "It's only valid with a car purchase" - Terms and conditions state available if already own the car.
  • It will take several weeks after set up for us to be able to service your car - I'm not sure why but guess it may be true!

So I'm looking for someone who has a Skoda service plan set up to let me know they convinced their dealer to actually sell them one! I won't name the dealer but they offer "our own" service plan which is more expensive than the official Skoda one!

I got it thrown in with the car (used approved) instead of having it serviced before collection. It's not bad but I'm a bit miffed that it says I

Am entitled to one fuel filter, one brake fluid, etc and then something else 'if due' but two dealers said I couldn't have the fuel filter because it wasn't due so skoda wouldn't pay for it.

If you've already spoken to Skoda UK why didn't you ask them have a word with the dealer and tell them to stop playing silly buggers?

You don't have to buy the service plan from the dealer where you intend to have it serviced..

If you've already spoken to Skoda UK why didn't you ask them have a word with the dealer and tell them to stop playing silly buggers?

You don't have to buy the service plan from the dealer where you intend to have it serviced..

Skoda already have spoken to them, but even though Skoda have told me (and them!) it should be offered, they still insist they have never sold one / it is only valid with a used car purchase etc but that they have their own one I could buy!

All my services have been carried out under various Skoda 2 Year Service Plans. The Scout is due to have its differential replaced under warranty this week and I have asked them to set me up with another two year service plan ((£349 - 2 services and a MOT). They have raised the paperwork, I just have to sign and pay for it when I drop off/collect the car.

Fin

Same as. my motor's been dealer serviced at Parkview Reading under SUK's service plans since I bought it, although they were cheaper than present AND you got two MOTs and a £50 voucher chucked in!

Never had any problem, they set it up easy as you like.

Well, I've found ClayBank Motor Co. in Manchester very helpful. Quick 5 minute phone call to organise service plan with service / MOT booked for next week!

My usual dealer (unnamed but in Lancashire!) still wouldn't set up a service plan. We've bought 2 Skodas from them as well so far but seem disinterested in retaining servicing custom whatsoever. Skoda head office have tried to be helpful but still didn't get the Dealer to actually sell me the plan at all :-(

I'd be making Skoda UK customer services aware of how disappointed I was with their lack of backbone. They control their franchised dealers. If they don't play ball the dealer risks losing their Skoda franchise.

I would have insisted that Skoda contact the dealer and told the dealer to contact you to sell you the Skoda plan.

After selling you the plan I'd then take my car to any other dealer than them to get serviced!