Got six speeds now

Six speed knob is on the gearstick and I can select all six gears now, and reverse. :o vRS dashpod & ECU is also plugged in.

On other things, I've found out I need a vRS subframe to level out the camber issue, and I'm also having fun with various cables and bits & bobs attaching to the PD130 in a different way to the PD100. Typical, eh? ;) For example a pipe going to the clutch (hydraulic one I believe) goes in at 90 degrees different angle. :D

Onwards & upwards further still. :thumbup:

Hit a bit of a brick wall now. All the engine harness cables matched up together OK, except one set.... A plug with six wires going in of varying colours (on the engine harness), doesn't match up with its matching coutnerpart on my original loom, with different wires and slightly different plug fitment style too....

Weird thing is on the original loom, there's six leads coming from the loom going to the car, yet on the engine harness there's only five leads coming out. :confused: Seems the pd100 harness didn't use one element of the loom. Wish I could somehow know which wire did what then a simple case of joining up is all thats needed. :(