Coilovers

Mil

Okay...

Coilovers. How much can I buy a good set of coilovers for? Preferably H&R. Somebody advise me please. And also advise me on that intake I asked about earlier.

I've just checked here. I know someone who can bring coilovers for my car (Peformance Motorsports, the same guy who got me my strut bar and my springs), last price at about GBP500. Is this is a good price or can I get better than this?

Also for the intake issue, check it out in the Motorway section. I thought I posted it in here but I din't. Unless someone can move it in here.

I think my coilovers will go to 30mm ABOVE standard height.... :rofl: Now that would be on stilts. :o

But at the moment, I'm like Josh - having to take care over speed bumps, and getting regular scrape marks on the underside of the plastic engine tray. :D

But at the moment, I'm like Josh - having to take care over speed bumps, and getting regular scrape marks on the underside of the plastic engine tray. :D

Plugging the Sump Protector group buy!:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/showthread.php?p=370937

I've not even lowered mine yet and I'm scared of bumps and general 'litter' on the roads! (still deciding on Eibach springs and Koni dampers or a coilover setup)

I'm running KW's these must be the second best buy Mod I've got on the car, not as slammed as Jason or Josh but still in need of a Sump Guard. I'd say unless you want to fluff around with ride height a lot go for decent 30 - 35mm lower springs and adjustable dampers may be a more cost effective option. ;)