Flashing coil light

Yes it will be covered. In fact if it is the coil pack you really shouldn't be driving the car.

I think you are a little confused. The coil light in on a diesel, coil packs are on petrols.

Id say the brake light switch is probably playing up. There are four pins on it, two for lights two for the ECU. One doesnt allways mean the other will muck about.

Get the fault codes read off.

soz' date=' i dont know if ive used the right terminology, the thing thats flashing is the coil LOOKING thing that goes out when its ok to start the car.

the brakes work fine.[/quote']

Do as the man says. Its a fault code warning. It normally means the brake light switch, not the brakes, is iffy. If am not mistaken you need the ecu reset to clear the fault (ie stop the light flashing). Ask the friendly Skoda dealer to plug his machine in to the vehicle. Round here its for free and he should point you in the right direction.

Geoff

listen jbs' date=' ive already said the brakes are working fine and the lights.

the car doesnt move during the day, so like i said, i will, and have rang them this morning.

THANKS.

cheers taviaRS.[/quote']

Ok

I had a guy in to us a week or so ago that had no brake lights and he thought it was ok to drive.

I had spent 1hout 40 mins getting to work wednesday because of accident on motorway accidents betwenn jnc 31 and 29 as people was running up the rear of each other.

Just makes me concerned.

But if the lights are ok then scuse me for sounding harsh.

You know what your doing then.