Jamahon's Fabia vrs - matte grey, recaro cs etc

jamahon

Looks pretty good - shame the wheels don't match the wrap.

Bit sure I like the grill being red but otherwise impressive!!

How much was the wrap?

yeh the wheels annoy me a bit, already thinking of others to get lol.

I actually quite like it red I think it sets it off quite well!

the wrap in total was £700, and that was with the dent removal as well. Id have been looking at a few £100s to do the dent alone because it needed spraying etc as well

Thanks! What colour are you going for?

Light matt grey, similar to the Audi 5 spoke ones :)

That wrap does look, and for £700 well it's tempting to see what my car would like in green :P Where was it done again, tempting to drop them a line...

Harry.

Light matt grey, similar to the Audi 5 spoke ones :)

That wrap does look, and for £700 well it's tempting to see what my car would like in green :P Where was it done again, tempting to drop them a line...

Harry.

ah that will look good!

Yeh I considered loads of colours and green was one of them! The grey was actually meant to be a lot darker but it definitely could have come out worse lol.

its revolution tinting in Boston :)

Wow - that's an awesome price!!

It does look good, would like to see it in the flesh!

yeah I was really happy with it!

Like I said above it was meant to be alot darker, it looks similar to primer but I quite like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have any ideas where I could move my front plate to? I dont want it stuck on the side anymore but I really like the open mouth, open to ideas!

also anyone have any experience cleaning matte wrapped or wrapped cars? The back of the car is proving a right ballache to clean where the exhaust kicks out black smoke, it leaves loads of black specs that im struggling to get out.

ill hopefully have an interior update shortly. I was over in Nottingham Saturday at a seat showroom, having discussions about some bespoke recling buckets, hopefully if I start being decisive these could be in soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, some of you may have seen i'm selling the milltek turbo back and the forge fmic, along with the interior changes i'm also hoping to get air suspension :) so the money is going towards that!

I'm off to the German + VAG show on 21st/22nd of june, is anyone else from here going?

so i've got too sort out loads of niggly bits in the next couple of weeks before air/seats happen. plans before the show:

Mot

full service

get my door handles and mirrors hydrodipped in red carbon

cupra r splitter

screw in my rear plate as i'm fed up with the sticky pads

move my front number plate as it's pulling the wrap off

fix the wrap on the front bumper, as someone kindly reversed into me in the work car park! minimal damage but it's pushed the wrap abit, so that needs sorting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a big weekend on the car, the front bumper has finally been wrapped again, but i'm still waiting on the wing mirrors and door handles as the wrap has been reacting badly, hoping to have these on before this weekend though as i'm off to Modified Live at Snetterton on the saturday, and GTI International on the sunday.

Also, i took a long trip over to Korban's house in Wales to collect a few of his goodies. I ended up coming away with the leather doorcards, leather A pillars, leather handbrake console and armrest, leather tweeter covers, R8 filler cap, a fancy battery cover and the custom tablet install. Safe to say i'm extremely happy with everything i got from him, he's a top guy and clearly knows his way around a Fabia interior.

Pics to follow :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Still waiting on my mirrors and handles to be done as the hydrodip reacted badly or something. On the plus side i've paid for my seats, just waiting for them, and they're pretty special. I'm going to have to fabricate some bits to get them in, but it'll be worth it. As far as i know, they've never been put in a fabia before...

Hopefully i'll have some pictures monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a busy couple of weeks.... the new seats are in, also, my induction kit, strut brace, boost gauges and r8 filler cap are all on. the induction kit still wants a bit of adjusting before it sits perfectly.

hopefully getting my wing mirrors and door handles back friday as well :) opinions please!

post-106760-0-31448700-1407327913_thumb.jpg

post-106760-0-07829500-1407327926_thumb.jpg

post-106760-0-45866200-1407327931_thumb.jpg

Had a big weekend on the car, the front bumper has finally been wrapped again, but i'm still waiting on the wing mirrors and door handles as the wrap has been reacting badly, hoping to have these on before this weekend though as i'm off to Modified Live at Snetterton on the saturday, and GTI International on the sunday.

Also, i took a long trip over to Korban's house in Wales to collect a few of his goodies. I ended up coming away with the leather doorcards, leather A pillars, leather handbrake console and armrest, leather tweeter covers, R8 filler cap, a fancy battery cover and the custom tablet install. Safe to say i'm extremely happy with everything i got from him, he's a top guy and clearly knows his way around a Fabia interior.

Pics to follow :)

Great to meet you Jordan.

Was a long day for me and I didn't have the long drive home that you had.

Car looking great, keep up the good work.

Karl  :thumbup:

Great to meet you Jordan.

Was a long day for me and I didn't have the long drive home that you had.

Car looking great, keep up the good work.

Karl :thumbup:

you too Karl, and thanks. Could have been made a lot longer without your wiring and interior knowledge! Safe to say ive been putting it to good use since as well. Done a lot of wiring work with the tablet etc and also finished trimming the facia for it as well :)

I've only just browsed through it quickly, but couldn't find out - what are the seats from?! Corsa VXR I'm guessing? I looked at a set on eBay the other day, but figured the rears would likely be completely different so went for A1 seats instead!