URGENT!! Help needed on colour!!!

What colour should I choose?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I choose?

• Diamond Silver Metallic
    • Stone Grey Metallic
    • Flamenco Red Metaliic
    • Other - please specify in thread

Ordered my Octavia L&K DSG and the dealer just called me back to confirm the colour I want, has started my dilema on what to chosse yet again!

Please offer your opinions on those stated in the poll, I need to confirm with him this afternoon!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamenco red- but then I would say that wouldn't I :thumbup: Think the grey looks OK when very very clean, but really boring if even slightly dirty - no hate mail please all stone grey Octy II owners - just my little opinion :D

Stone Grey....would have it for my RS if they did it. Personally I think it looks classy. :thumbup:

Had the chilli-red...metallic burgundy on previous Octy...same as flameco red? Looked nice but when we came to sell it delaer said it wouldn't sell as well because of the colour. Just as well I went to another dealer and got a much better part ex. :D

Order my Octavia L&K and the dealer just called me back to confirm the colour I want' date=' has started my dilema on what to chosse yet again!

Please offer your opinions on those stated in the poll, I need to confirm with him this afternoon![/quote']

I have just bought an Octavia 1.9TDi Elegance which is Flamenco Red. I think it looks really good. The Grey does look nice when it is clean but the red stays looking nice even when dirty. Silver is probably the most practical, but is so common.

I'm afraid it's you that has to live with it! I don't want to be the one who picks the wrong colour for you!

Depreciation wise,grey or silver would be better in helping keep the cars value

As the car is leased, depreciation isn't an issue but your right I do have to live with it. I personally feel the selection of colours is actually one of the down falls of the Octy IMO. No metallic blue other than a really dark shade is one that I miss

My current Audi is Atlas Grey which is a good colour, the Golf is Black Magic and whilst it looks fantastic when clean with the mileage I do it just won't be a practical colour!

graphite grey

DSCF0014.JPG

Looks nice, the Mrs thinks it's a little dark when she saw one in the flesh but I'm not sure...

Do I reckonise you as a previous poster on uk-mkivs.net????

I've gone for the Diamond Silver. Everyone seems to says that they wouldn't go for silver because it is so common. Well in that case there won't be many out there, so why not be different and go for silver. :orb_bonk: