Fabia 07 SE Race blue SPOILER

As with everyone else,my spoiler has delaminated

Not prepared to pay over £150 to have four foot by six inches sprayed

Do I need to just laquer it over again, or start with a base colour ?

Actually at this moment my car is in for a full respray after vandalism, Full except for the Spoiler that is

I did offer £30 cash to sort of do the Spoiler too, but advised it would be £150 extra

Sureley if you are spray gunned up, ready to go for all the panels, a spoiler would be a couple of quids    worth of paint

I mean it is rubbed down already ?

Hell in my last job, I did more for nothing on the side just as a human being

Recover a snooker table, and give the guy a few feet of spare baize for his kids pool table at home or a tin of spray glue

I feel sure if I was respraying a full car, I could manage to do the spoiler for nowt or at most a couple of beers

We live in a funny world

National

I'm confused. Is it rubbed down? Or is the paint still there and just lacquer gone?

This is usually the case when the clearcoat peels / disappears.  In theory you should be able to just clearcoat back over it, if the surface is just a nicely prep'd bit of basecoat.  :thumbup:

depends, if the lacquer has just come off then you might get away with a clear coat - otherwise you'll be best of getting it sanded and resprayed. Thats what I'm thinking about as I've ran the car about a year without the lacquer on.