Vrs best colour?

B20ON

I love the look of the rapid and the 2 tone look, apart from the red sided wheels. Should of kept the 4 one colour like black.

The Rapid looks a more modern version of the MK1 still keeping the mean rugged look. Much better than the MK2 and 3. I could actually see myself getting one(if funds ever allow).

I wish the MK1 had the wider arches as well would look well mean.

Same as what the Audi RS4 has on the std A4/S4 and the M3 beemer over a none M3.

Yeah, Il let u know Chris. All they want me to do is wash it as best I can and not puny any wax or polish on it. Then I reckon they rub it down with the alcohol wipes and crack on. Can't wait now, only seen a matte black mk1 on Google so can't wait to see how it looks.

Got a week of 12hr shifts atm so I can't post any pics of wheels but when I get chance Il chuck all pics on my build thread

I reckon it would look decent as long as it's in the style of the rapid u posted.

Wouldnt have thought it would be too big a job eithet apart from mixing the colours to what you want. They are just brluilding a new website at fst so they might give you a discount if they could use it to show their work may e? You never know! Worth a shot!

I love the look of the rapid and the 2 tone look, apart from the red sided wheels. Should of kept the 4 one colour like black.

The Rapid looks a more modern version of the MK1 still keeping the mean rugged look. Much better than the MK2 and 3. I could actually see myself getting one(if funds ever allow).

I wish the MK1 had the wider arches as well would look well mean.

Same as what the Audi RS4 has on the std A4/S4 and the M3 beemer over a none M3.

Yes bowders I would have a Rapid especially if this sport goes into production.

I reckon it would look decent as long as it's in the style of the rapid u posted.

Wouldnt have thought it would be too big a job eithet apart from mixing the colours to what you want. They are just brluilding a new website at fst so they might give you a discount if they could use it to show their work may e? You never know! Worth a shot!

When yours is done I'll come across and have a look if that's ok with you.

I'd be happy for mine to be used for promo in return for a bit of discount. My main issue is convincing SWMBO, or shall I just get it done and not tell her. Once it's on its to late lol.

get it done without telling her!!

I just told mine I was getting it done in matte red! She didn't have a choice in the matter! Don't think she was too pleased but I told her I was getting it cheap as it was the first red one they have done (a lie)

I just told mine I was getting it done in matte red! She didn't have a choice in the matter! Don't think she was too pleased but I told her I was getting it cheap as it was the first red one they have done (a lie)

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan just have to do it when she's at work and comes home in the dark.

Black and clean?  Having previously owned a black car, is that actually possible? ;)

yes but not for long, owners of this colour enjoy the "moment" it's clean then curse soon after.....

• Like 3

I remember it well!  Black cars and white cars are terrible to keep clean - though they do look the part when freshly done.  Silver, however, still looks clean even when it's not been washed for months, handy when you're as lazy as I am...

• Like 1