Creaking car

Over the past few months my Fabia has started to creak more and more as I go over speed bumps or go round corners (note this isn't at speed).

Issue one - The front. Personally I think it's due to the Powerflex front rear console bushes. They're the solid two parts and when I sprayed them with PTTF lube they dropped in noise for about a week.

Issue two - The rear. I have a Jabba sport RARB fitted and sprayed the bushes but this didn't resolve the issue. The car has done 79k and over it's life time had the front anti roll bar bushes replace, the drops links, the track rod ends, new wishbones with ball joints and wishbone bushes (both front and back).

Does anyone elses fabia complain when driving on our lovely pot holed roads?

Oh and it's still on the OEM shocks.

Probably the bushes. My front ones were terribly squeaky over the speed bumps. Now ..........................................nothing!

You do realise standard LM "grease" and rubber should never mix. It will cause the rubber to perish.

If you are using rubber then you need special grease, its red rubber grease

Well my mums non-vrs fabia TDi has just required new shocks due to it failing the MOT yet mine have passed and we're at similar miles (if not mines done a bit more).

The creaking at the front could be my steering rack as I've noticed it only makes a noise over uneven ground when turning.