Independent servicing near Swindon

Gambo

Hi, I had my last service in February but it's nearly getting to that time again in probably a month or so, last time I went to CN Tuning but it will be a bit out of my way so I'm looking for some closer options / those that are on the way to South Wales.

I've found the following but if anyone could let me know their experiences or if they could recommend somewhere else it would be appreciated.

Dialynx

Audi VW Centre

Ultimate Cars

Neil Garner

I use Martin at Ultimate Cars in Ciren for my R32 and Yeti (and all my family VW's/Skoda's too)

You won't get the shiny showroom and endless cups of coffee but what you will get is a honest appraisal of what's needed now and any work that may need doing at next service

I wouldn't trust to many garages in and around the area with my .:R32.

One word of advice thou...... make sure you book earlier than you need as he's always busy (at least 2-3 weeks ahead) usually a good sign!