Vrs spoiler, has thin layer of polyvinyl over it?

Today after the terrible rain we've been having, I noticed that my spoiler looked like it had warped paint work, as I touched it I noticed that it wasn't paint damage but actually water underneath the spoiler which moved when I pushed my hand along it. It's like a very thin hard plastic that sits very snug and is not visible normally but after I pushed the water that was trapped underneath it cracked and came off exposing the paint work. I'm wondering is it normal to have this plastic cover over the spoiler or if I should just peal it all off seen as though there is a section of the plastic missing and it stands out now:s thanks

The old chestnut again - there are plenty threads on here about peeps trying to claim etc etc - don't waste your time - you can get the job redone properly for about £80 locally in Salford - PM me for the details if you want them