De-Cat vs MOT

What about the noise buddy?

I have had various exhausts fitted to mine, miltek, Blueflame and piper and piper is the loudest. This is by no means loud though and the exhaust is not intrusive. But it gives a meaningful burble and sounds great on full revs. You will be hooked.

There are a few sound clips on the forum....

Or you can have it sound like this?

Oh dear that's not a good sound. Sounds like it has a false DV device fitted. Don't tell me it's your car dude....

Oh it is....sorry but not for me....

Nah, I can't see it. That bit in the middle bugs the crap out of me, even blacked out. I think yours works better Bowders because your car is silver, so it's less noticeable. With mine being matte black I think it'll stick out like a sore thumb :(

Doesn't matter anyway... a package has arrived - pics in project thread later on :evil:

(Thanks for all the help though guys, it is appreciated :) )

Oh dear that's not a good sound. Sounds like it has a false DV device fitted. Don't tell me it's your car dude....

Oh it is....sorry but not for me....

Has a forge 008.... Toyosports DP and 3" cat back

Granted it isnt butted up tight at the minute.

The phone i recorded it on isnt great with sound so thats why it doesnt sound that well.

But i really like the sound as its really throaty and has a nice sound on recirc

Has a forge 008.... Toyosports DP and 3" cat back

Granted it isnt butted up tight at the minute.

The phone i recorded it on isnt great with sound so thats why it doesnt sound that well.

But i really like the sound as its really throaty and has a nice sound on recirc

Ah it might be the recording then as mine sounded odd when I had mobile phone recording like a wind blowing over phone. When listening to car it was great but listening to recording was like a different car.