Brake pad fail.

mr rooney

Jeeze! Giving us Clio drivers a bad name ;) if you don't know what you're doing then don't do it as I've found out :) now training as a motor vehicle technician and I've never seen anything else like that :rofl: :peek:

Ah, id hope that you dont shirk around those shady parts :p or at least dont take any advice from that member... like... ever :D

On a side note, i once saw someone trying to change to his spare wheel in a motorway services, took him a grand total of 5 minutes to figure out he was putting his spare on the wrong way round :dull:

• Like 1

Ah come on guys, in the grand scheme of things it's not all that bad, at least he had a try at doing it himself, I bet there's many an internet armchair mechanic out there that wouldn't even know one end of a spanner from another. You need to make mistakes like that to learn.

Ah come on guys, in the grand scheme of things it's not all that bad, at least he had a try at doing it himself, I bet there's many an internet armchair mechanic out there that wouldn't even know one end of a spanner from another. You need to make mistakes like that to learn.

*gets popcorn out and wikipedia's how to use a spanner* :D

• Like 1