Manorlands Hospice Xmas PRIZE DRAW...Now made

ChrisRs

Fantastic Chris, and a worthy cause!

I'll find out what weekend Im free, and PM you my address.

I do enjoy a lie in, so if Im still in bed when you arrive, make a start and I'll be out after breakfast :thumbup:

• Like 3

Fantastic Chris, and a worthy cause!

I'll find out what weekend Im free, and PM you my address.

I do enjoy a lie in, so if Im still in bed when you arrive, make a start and I'll be out after breakfast :thumbup:

In all seriousness though, it might be worth mentioning its at your house lol

Ace, so Chris is doing Breakfast.......Mmmmm.....2 sausage, bacon, beans, black pudding, hash browns, tomatoes, eggs, toast, fresh coffee, not forgetting the Mushrooms, Oh and Fried Bread

Mmmmmmmm 

• Like 3

Thanks

Im targetting it at 'Manorlands' Carl ........ as its local to us all round here

Excellent as you know Chris without them I would be in a terrible position now. They turned everything around for me, as I'm sure they have for many.

Amazing people doing amazing jobs.

They and the charity deserve everything they get.

I will help out at every given opportunity and again thank you for sorting this out.

• Like 1

I know its early days, but if anyone wants to book in early

..please PM me a date

Im using PayPal as the payment method or cash in hand on the day

Please let me know which method you prefer at time of booking

Thanks everyone

ChrisRsDetailing

I know its early days, but if anyone wants to book in early

..please PM me a date

Im using PayPal as the payment method or cash in hand on the day

Please let me know which method you prefer at time of booking

Thanks everyone

ChrisRsDetailing

Remember PayPal charges a fee unless u pay as a GIFT or select FAMILY/FRIEND

Just a thought, but would it be worth setting up a page on just giving chris? One of the lads at work used it to manage the cash collection from his marathon fund raising. Would allow donations without having to go through you and from memory would that would allow for gift aid on the donations and also allow persons to donate remotely. If you dont end up going the just giving route then its worth completing a "sponsorship" form allow the charity to collect giftaid. Best of luck with this anyway. Ps Are we still on for the first full week of nov?

• Like 1

Just a thought, but would it be worth setting up a page on just giving chris? One of the lads at work used it to manage the cash collection from his marathon fund raising. Would allow donations without having to go through you and from memory would that would allow for gift aid on the donations and also allow persons to donate remotely. If you dont end up going the just giving route then its worth completing a "sponsorship" form allow the charity to collect giftaid. Best of luck with this anyway. Ps Are we still on for the first full week of nov?

Yes

Maybe worthwhile for those who just want to donate, If its ok with Chris too:

https://www.justgiving.com/suerydercare/

For those who want a wash might be easier by cash - coz thy do want their grapefruit + boiled egg before parting with the cash ;-)

Great idea. I should have thought of that..doh!!

I'll look into it

Thanks guys

Chris have you told manorlands your doing it? because they will advertise it on their website.