• pee81
  • blueR36
  • mandp
  • laff82
  • watsona6
  • nbjubilee
  • wookieM
  • Simbo
Ahh well worth a try. Least the money is going to a good cause.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Excellent guys, keep them coming it's worth a donation just to join the raffle for the new Optiline products.

The new QD looks lovely here's a little teaser.

7D7BA280-700B-491D-AAA5-7B8FAAAEB8B7.jpg

3CFE0BFE-CBDD-4E24-9F46-5BF18E182481.png

8A23919C-20FC-49BF-81E6-22E8C98E8F65.png

• Like 1

After a 20 minute run around the wife's 2nd car (which is for sale) with optigloss these are the results, it really is a quality QD I'm tempted to keep as much of it as possible now. Lol

Anyway here's a pic so you can see some gloss

A37A86D3-B33F-40D9-9991-47DED944DFAD.jpg

20140810_171140.jpg

Please book yourself in with Chris, he can do twice the job that I can, so imagine how good your car will look and think of how good it will feel knowing you've supported a good cause.

• Like 1

A quick bump on the Story behind this Charity Month:

In August 1997, a dear friend of ours, Ray, succumbed to Cancer
His last months were made more bearable and peaceful by the care and expertese of the wonderful staff at Manorlands Hospice
One of my friends, Carl (Dinski) in the Briskoda Forum (Skoda Forum)  is battling Cancer right now. I know other friends and extended family too who are battling hard with this condition.
I know that Carl is and Ray had, fantastic support from Sue Ryder and Manorlands and Carl is currently supporting this cause actively with his Family and friends

All I am asking is that you can dig deep and support this worthy cause

Throughout the whole of November, ALL money I take for Car Detailing (Up to £200) or Wash and Wax (£15) will go to Manorlands
Of course, many of you live too far away to take advantage of this.
So all I am asking is that you can still donate.
Perhaps, set up your own car wash or donate a % of any sale you make in work or the internet (eBay for example) or just selling in the Forum
Thanks everyone

£323 raised so far

Just over a week to go

Please donate to this worthy cause or book in for a Wash & Wax

HERE

Thanks again

Sue Ryder (Manorlands Prize Draw)

In consultation with Dinski (Carl), we've decided to add a couple more products from Carl's collection to the raffle
2 quality but different microfibre cloths
1 retail bottle of obsession wax car shampoo
3 different foam wax applicators
And another mystery spray wax QD. We won't say any more till the winner has tried it. It will be in an unmarked spray bottle.
In total with the Optiline products first prize alone could be over £70 worth of detailing products.

ALL Contributers/Donators are entered into the Draw...The more you donate, the more chances you have of winning

All you do is make a donation or Book in a Wash & Wax and you will be entered

Click HERE to Donate

Thanks again

Chris & Carl

This is how it works:

If you have already donated/brought your car for the Wash& Winter protection you have been automatically added to the draw

At the end of the 'Collection period' (30th November 2014) Carl and I will conduct the draw..Witnessed by 'another ' to verify fair play

Should you not wish to have your name drawn out, please PM me or Carl

Any subsequent donation or booking will be automatically entered into the Draw

1st place will get a full 500ml bottle of Optishine wax & a full 250ml of Optigloss Luxury Detailer in a stainless steel spray bottle (nice touch) + Extras as outlined above
2nd
place will be a full 500ml bottle of Optishine wax
3rd place a 100ml sample bottle of Optishine wax and a 100ml sample mist bottle of Optigloss

Details of the above products can be found HERE

LIST (So far):

1. Chan110
  2. Auric Goldfinger
  3. J306TD + 1
  4. pee81
  5. blueR36
  6. mandp
  7. laff82
  8. watsona6
  9. nbjubilee
  10. wookieM
  11. Simbo

Sue Ryder (Manorlands Prize Draw)

In consultation with Dinski (Carl), we've decided to add a couple more products from Carl's collection to the raffle

2 quality but different microfibre cloths

1 retail bottle of obsession wax car shampoo

3 different foam wax applicators

And another mystery spray wax QD. We won't say any more till the winner has tried it. It will be in an unmarked spray bottle.

In total with the Optiline products first prize alone could be over £70 worth of detailing products.

ALL Contributers/Donators are entered into the Draw...The more you donate, the more chances you have of winning

All you do is make a donation or Book in a Wash & Wax and you will be entered

Click HERE to Donate

Thanks again

Chris & Carl

This is how it works:

If you have already donated/brought your car for the Wash& Winter protection you have been automatically added to the draw

At the end of the 'Collection period' (30th November 2014) Carl and I will conduct the draw..Witnessed by 'another ' to verify fair play

Should you not wish to have your name drawn out, please PM me or Carl

Any subsequent donation or booking will be automatically entered into the Draw

1st place will get a full 500ml bottle of Optishine wax & a full 250ml of Optigloss Luxury Detailer in a stainless steel spray bottle (nice touch) + Extras as outlined above

2nd place will be a full 500ml bottle of Optishine wax

3rd place a 100ml sample bottle of Optishine wax and a 100ml sample mist bottle of Optigloss

Details of the above products can be found HERE

LIST (So far):

• Chan110
  • Auric Goldfinger
  • J306TD + 1
  • pee81
  • blueR36
  • mandp
  • laff82
  • watsona6
  • nbjubilee
  • wookieM
  • Simbo

Very good Chris, nice and easy to follow. 3 people in for a great bunch of prizes here.

I will bring your sample over this week Chris, then you can let us know your thoughts on optigloss.

Just noticed j306td got his second donation added to the prize draw. Well done ;)

My mate brought his wifes BMW over this morning for a Wash and Wax...Just finished in in time for the Grand Prix start

So another donation on the way

His daughter worked in the Sue Ryder Shop in Keighley when in the 6th Form...so already a connection

Only 1 week left everyone!!

Please support Sue Ryder

Excellent which abyss did you opt for?

How come you went for the clay bar over the mitt? Did the mitt not have the power for the tar removal?

May I thank all of you for supporting Carl and Manorlands

Only 3 days to go

The Draw will take place as soon as possible after the last day and will be witnessed

Winners will be posted in a Thread

Arrangements for collecting winnings will then be made

Thankyou

Chris & Carl

LIST (So far):

• Chan110
  • Auric Goldfinger
  • J306TD + 1
  • pee81
  • blueR36
  • mandp
  • laff82
  • watsona6
  • nbjubilee
  • wookieM +1
  • Simbo
  • Justin

For those of you who know Carl, frequent the Styling & Car Care Section..or just want to make a Donation to this great Care Home ......

Please click HERE

NOTE: Other donators (Family and Friends of Carl and I) will be not be included in the Draw

This is a Briskoda offer ONLY

Many thanks WookieM (Kevin) for another Donation

and my mate Justin (Not a Forum member).....who made a £50 Donation after I washed and waxed his BMW!!

Im adding him to the Draw list because of this.

(See Post above)

Many thanks to all

• Like 1

Many thanks WookieM (Kevin) for another Donation

and my mate Justin (Not a Forum member).....who made a £50 Donation after I washed and waxed his BMW!!

Im adding him to the Draw list because of this.

(See Post above)

Many thanks to all

Well done Chris, and all those who have contributed. Be proud of yourselves , you may not see it but you will have made a difference to people's lives.