Hi guys.

New to the forum.

Been on here a few days and bought my fabia off of here almost instantly

Nearly top spec.

Cruise control

Electronic sunroof

Heated Seats

Xenons.

( just missing those leather seats ) always been a fan of red and the blue limited editions are soo much more money. Even though I do like leather.

Will be putting progress pics up over the time of me owning it.

Really happy with car and I got it for a reasonably good price.

This forum over the last few days has been very helpful !

So thanks today anyone that has helped me and will help me in the future

Cheers

Jack

post-122812-14145191440628_thumb.jpeg

post-122812-14145191992363_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi guys.

New to the forum.

Been on here a few days and bought my fabia off of here almost instantly

Nearly top spec.

Cruise control

Electronic sunroof

Heated Seats

Xenons

ESP

Airbag switch

You missed a couple of options ;)

It does look like the only thing it's missing is the £1800 navigation unit (which was pretty pants, even 10 years ago) so it's a very high spec car.

Great looking Fabia.

Also missing Maxi-dot :p

You only got the maxidot with the navigation unit. It's not that great unless you REALLY need to be able to see the trip computer and the clock simultaneously.

I didn't realise you could only spec it with the Nav, my bad :p

It's super-rare to see one. I think there were only 18 UK cars supplied with Navigation and Skoda UK will not sell you a spare part unless you have a car that originally had one fitted.

A dozen or so were brought in as part of a group buy in 2007 but depending on who you believe they may or may not have been knocked from a dumpster round the back of the Siemens factory where they were disposed of after testing defective at the end of the production line. Certainly, I'm not aware of any of those units working 100% when they were retrofitted.

It's super-rare to see one. I think there were only 18 UK cars supplied with Navigation and Skoda UK will not sell you a spare part unless you have a car that originally had one fitted.

A dozen or so were brought in as part of a group buy in 2007 but depending on who you believe they may or may not have been knocked from a dumpster round the back of the Siemens factory where they were disposed of after testing defective at the end of the production line. Certainly, I'm not aware of any of those units working 100% when they were retrofitted.

After reading this I'm very happy I don't have the nav unit haha. But didn't know they did one OE. So thanks for info [emoji3]

Looks very nice.. If I didn't find a good one in blur I'd have had a red, such an amazing colour!!

Don't suppose you'd know how much of a pain in the arse the brake upgrade was? Will be looking to do mine in the future :)

Looks very nice.. If I didn't find a good one in blur I'd have had a red, such an amazing colour!!

Don't suppose you'd know how much of a pain in the arse the brake upgrade was? Will be looking to do mine in the future :)

Unfortunately I bought it like that. But brake upgrades are easy if you buy the right parts. Carrier , discs , pads , calliper and hoses. It's a very simple but effective upgrade
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I bought it like that. But brake upgrades are easy if you buy the right parts. Carrier , discs , pads , calliper and hoses. It's a very simple but effective upgrade

I'll do the research, fingers crossed it's a bolt on jobby or something similar :)

brakes are shocking at the moment, no faith in late braking :(

I'll do the research, fingers crossed it's a bolt on jobby or something similar :)

brakes are shocking at the moment, no faith in late braking :(

Front brakes (312mm) from a MK1 Octy vRS are bolt on (like a few others such as MK1 TT 312's)

• Like 1